GAME THREAD 5/15 - SOX @ OAK

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 15, 2015 -> 10:07 PM)
Soto hasn't been great this year but I like him. He just went out there to tell Rodon that s*** was nasty. Seems like Soto is Rodon's personal? Seems like Flowers has Sale/Danks/Q and Soto has Shark/Rodon.

Sure looks like it....Soto hasnt been bad.

Soto hasn't been great this year but I like him. He just went out there to tell Rodon that s*** was nasty. Seems like Soto is Rodon's personal? Seems like Flowers has Sale/Danks/Q and Soto has Shark/Rodon.

One thing I like about him is he is much more social in the clubhouse, I like catchers that are in the inner circle.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 15, 2015 -> 09:07 PM)
what luck this guy fell to the Sox at 3. One of the best pure talents available at 3 probably in the last decade, right?

Whatever about the Astros and Aiken, it was pure stupidity to take Kolek over him

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 15, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)

Yes good point. I have seen Soto admonish the s*** out of Rodon (last start especially) and I love it. Seems like Soto, as the vet, as really taken to the kid. I just wish Soto could receive and throw better but he works well with Rodon it seems.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 15, 2015 -> 10:07 PM)
what luck this guy fell to the Sox at 3. One of the best pure talents available at 3 probably in the last decade, right?

No question..................it would be funny If the Sox got Aiken this year.

Edited by Soxfest

I think he was telling him don't throw that s*** right down the f***ing middle.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 15, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Yes good point. I have seen Soto admonish the s*** out of Rodon (last start especially) and I love it. Seems like Soto, as the vet, as really taken to the kid. I just wish Soto could receive and throw better but he works well with Rodon it seems.

If Soto does nothing else besides turn Rodon into what he can be, money well spent.

I absolutely love keeping Soto catching Rodon. Soto has done an outstanding job of relaxing and calming down Rodon during these last two starts. Rodon should be thinking Soto for the great job he has been doing at helping Rodon through these games.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 15, 2015 -> 10:07 PM)

Hes the type of guy they wouldnt sign before because of demands. Huge move by the Sox.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 15, 2015 -> 10:12 PM)
Hes the type of guy they wouldnt sign before because of demands. Huge move by the Sox.

Very legitimate possibility of two legit aces in the same rotation.