White Sox vs Rangers game thread 6/2/15

People keep saying Shark will get traded, but he wont net nearly anything as valuable as his comp pick, so no point in dealing him.

Also, it must be f***ing awesome having position prospects to look forward to.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as John Henry can be a d--k sometimes, he's always accountable.

"John (Farrell) has provided the kind of leadership that we need through a really tough period. I just don't think you can blame the manager for this. I watch these games. They've been painful games to watch. To me, it's not the manager's fault the way that we've been playing. I just don't see that," Henry said.

And Cherington?

"The general manager is going to be the general manager of this club for a very long time. I have nothing but respect for him and the job that he does. I think we've been on the same wavelength, so you have to blame ownership as much as you can blame the general manager," said Henry.

"We have a certain philosophy. We've talked a lot about adjusting that philosophy. I'm not sure it's just the players that need to make adjustments. In fact, I'm sure about that. There are adjustments we need to make as an organization. Ben will make those adjustments, and he'll lead that process. I think he and his people are the right people to do that."

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:21 PM)
He's gonna regret not taking the Sox offer if he keeps this up

I'm sure the next NL team he joins...he'll be back back a 3-3.50 ERA with a much better K/IP ratio.

And somehow throwing 95-95 MPH fastballs with a sharper slider/split-finger.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
I'm sure the next NL team he joins...he'll be back back a 3-3.50 ERA with a much better K/IP ratio.

He will leave the Sox and be fine once again.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
I'm sure the next team he joins...he'll be back back a 3-3.50 ERA with a much better K/IP ratio.

Fixed that for you. Sox high profile trade/signing curse