White Sox @ Rangers - 6/4/15 - 7:05 CDT - CSN

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 06:48 PM)
4 ks in a row for the not crisp Rodon. I womder what will happen if he ever is crisp.

There's almost a Newtonian law on this board whenever you get too belligerent or bellicose (this bullpen is nails! Rodon is crisp) that something bad will happen next.

You know, Martinez also struck out the side yesterday in the 2nd when he gave up all those runs.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:51 PM)
There's almost a Newtonian law on this board whenever you get too belligerent or bellicose (this bullpen is nails! Rodon is crisp) that something bad will happen next.

You know, Martinez also struck out the side yesterday in the 2nd when he gave up all those runs.

Can't you ever just say you were wrong? BTW. No runs scored.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:56 PM)
SO...you really want gordon at 2nd?

Let's be honest, it doesn't matter how good Sanchez's defense is if he's going to hit like a pitcher. I'm cool with giving him a few more weeks, but if he doesn't show something we'll have no other choice but to bring back Micah or give Beckham a shot.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 01:59 AM)
Let's be honest, it doesn't matter how good Sanchez's defense is if he's going to hit like a pitcher. I'm cool with giving him a few more weeks, but if he doesn't show something we'll have no other choice but to bring back Micah or give Beckham a shot.

I'd rather move Beckham to 2nd and platoon Conor/Davidson at 3rd than bring Johnson back to play 2nd.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 06:58 PM)
Can't you ever just say you were wrong? BTW. No runs scored.

I'm describing exactly what the Rangers' announcers were providing to the audience (they should also be more familiar with their own stadium's gun readings).

If I had a t.v. feed and could actually SEE what was going on, then I would gladly admit to being wrong...like criticizing the Astros' front office all last year.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 05:59 PM)

I gotta admit that this is where I agree with Hawk. If your team is struggling to score runs why sacrifice defense? I like Gordon at 3rd because Gillaspie is just too inconsistent.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 08:00 PM)
I'd rather move Beckham to 2nd and platoon Conor/Davidson at 3rd than bring Johnson back to play 2nd.

Under no circumstance does Davidson deserve a major league job. He'd be embarrassed by major league pitching, even in a platoon role.