1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 08:32 PM)
As much as I hate bunting, Sanchez needs to be bunting every time in that situation. Now you give Lester the chance for the quick inning.

Robin would get fried and maybe even fired for doing that with the pitcher up next.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 09:41 PM)
It's so nice being able to listen to the Cubs broadcast instead of Hawk. Intelligent and coherent baseball talk for once.

Heard a taped interview with Hawk on KC rain delay yesterday. He's awesome. He was explaining how he's not Ken on the broadcasts but he's Hawk. He was bragging about how he can't control the Hawk when talking about umpires. I love it.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:42 PM)
You're not a true Sox fan if you don't like Hawk. Kasper is an idiot when it comes to knowing anything about baseball.

Those knuckleheads yesterday were talking about the Sox aiding the Cubs playoff run with some trades yesterday. Made me miss Hawk actually.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:42 PM)
You're not a true Sox fan if you don't like Hawk. Kasper is an idiot when it comes to knowing anything about baseball.

Oh come on now, that's a bit harsh. I can't stand Hawk the Homer either which is why I listen to Farmer and DJ. :D

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:44 PM)
Those knuckleheads yesterday were talking about the Sox aiding the Cubs playoff run with some trades yesterday. Made me miss Hawk actually.

What do you mean by that?

QUOTE (coco1997 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:46 PM)
What do you mean by that?

They were discussing our pitching staff and what we could give them in help for their playoff run. Ofcourse Shark was the name they did mention Q too.