1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 09:49 PM)
Announcing what, major league baseball? Because I have announced sporting events multiple times.

Hawk is the ultimate homer. I have no idea where you're getting any other idea. That's why he's talking about Buehrle. Because Buehrle was here for such a long time and is engrained in White Sox lore.

Hawk is THE homer in sports.

And you know how you fill broadcast time? Providing supplemental information about players in the game you're watching. Go back and watch the games where Swirsky was doing the play-by-play. I learned so much about players from each team and no one was compared to Mark Buehrle, Rod Carew, Catfish Hunter or Carl Yastrzemski

That's cool you are an announcer. I don't mean to insult you by saying you are no Hawk Harrelson. Just cause he is the best IMO.

Listen, you say Hawk is a homer. Please answer this for me. Has Hawk ever criticized the White Sox or their players? (Yes is the correct answer). Does he do that often? (yes is the answer). Do announcers of other teams dare criticize their own players?? Gosh no! Unless they are in the Hall of Fame like Scully and Matthews. Please be honest with me.

---

Tyler baby gets into one! Tyler is NOT worthless, folks. He's average. Great rally off Lester!