1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 04:56 PM)
That's cool you are an announcer. I don't mean to insult you by saying you are no Hawk Harrelson. Just cause he is the best IMO.

Listen, you say Hawk is a homer. Please answer this for me. Has Hawk ever criticized the White Sox or their players? (Yes is the correct answer). Does he do that often? (yes is the answer). Do announcers of other teams dare criticize their own players?? Gosh no! Unless they are in the Hall of Fame like Scully and Matthews. Please be honest with me.

---

Tyler baby gets into one! Tyler is NOT worthless, folks. He's average. Great rally off Lester!

You are kidding right?

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 04:59 PM)
Carlos Sanchez is just a disaster offensively. I want Micah back up here after the All-Star break.

If we continue to hit well, I will gladly take Sanchez's defense over Micah's defense.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 04:59 PM)
Carlos Sanchez is just a disaster offensively. I want Micah back up here after the All-Star break.

Sanchez's defense + lack of offense > Micah's offense + bad defense. I want the Sox to get a good second baseman, or get a good third baseman and move Saladino to second. Till then leave Sanchez there.

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man