7/30 White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 03:24 AM)
I dont mind giving the Tigers one of our pitchers not named Montas from the minors for Cespedes. That's a healthy infusion of power.

Thing is, Tigers sent us Avi and he's not special. Now if they trade us Cespedes that means they think he's lousy as well.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 02:24 AM)
Nice post. I approve. Root for Johnny Danks, people! He's an easy guy to root for. Who gives a flip about his contract? Not me. You shouldn't either. Price of beer ain't going down even if we lose Danks' salary.

If that contract cost the Sox the chance to get better players, then I'll raise my hand and say I care about his contract.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)
Thing is, Tigers sent us Avi and he's not special. Now if they trade us Cespedes that means they think he's lousy as well.

False, they're out of it. Why not get something for him as a pending free agent and try and resign him in the off season?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 09:24 PM)
Nice post. I approve. Root for Johnny Danks, people! He's an easy guy to root for. Who gives a flip about his contract? Not me. You shouldn't either. Price of beer ain't going down even if we lose Danks' salary.

I mean, it's possible, but certainly not likely.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)

Lol. No. He's a free agent. They traded price. I'm 100% sure they don't think he's lousy.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 09:28 PM)
A little disappointed that we haven't heard any new trade rumors or updates in 5-6 hours

We heard what we needed to. Now they're trying to seal the deal. Next update should be about something being close.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 03:28 AM)
A little disappointed that we haven't heard any new trade rumors or updates in 5-6 hours

Chris Cotillo ‏@ChrisCotillo 10s10 seconds ago

One team that some in the industry believe is a dark horse for Justin Upton: The Minnesota Twins.