White Sox Winner!!!

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 22, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
-Jennings with a nice inning

-Jones great again

-Robertson with a clean save

-LaRoche with a clutch AB

-Great offense in the 9th and 10th

-3rd straight win, 4.5 GB WC

Right on! Right on! I'm going to the game tomorrow. C'mon Danks!!!

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 22, 2015 -> 11:41 PM)
Rodon is developing nicely. He's more efficient and working his change.

Sooooooo glad he's learning at the MLB level. What an absolute developmental stagnation it would have been to leave him in AAA. Imagine if he was dominating AAA junk players all year never knowing how much better he would have to be. Hats off to the White Sox once again for having the foresight to bring him up when they did and to not listen to the knee-jerk media when he struggled a bit at first. Whew!

Missed the game last night so I just finished catching the highlights. The Sox really need to get Trayce's bat in the lineup every day for the rest of the season to get more of an idea of what he has to offer at the big league level. His defense, speed and XBH potential would certainly help this lineup.

Rodon looked good but I noticed he only threw 66 of his 116 pitches for strikes. Was he a tad off or have a rough inning?

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Aug 23, 2015 -> 12:43 PM)
Missed the game last night so I just finished catching the highlights. The Sox really need to get Trayce's bat in the lineup every day for the rest of the season to get more of an idea of what he has to offer at the big league level. His defense, speed and XBH potential would certainly help this lineup.

Rodon looked good but I noticed he only threw 66 of his 116 pitches for strikes. Was he a tad off or have a rough inning?

and if not for that reason, just b/c he has the hot bat right now. screw adam laroche and his contract