White Sox Interested in SP Ivan Nova

GGajewski18

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 03:57 PM)
lets keep this thing civil.

look at my posts.... lousy english even worst sentence structure. i am sorry but that is my racial side in me doing that no matter how hard i studied english.

now my post were criticize alot until the mods / admin came and step it. the first point is, they will step in if really needed. trust me.

second, if some posters can't counter a good post, yours, and attack you, know what they are doing. accept you did the right comment and btw, what does it matter in the big scheme ....

a few more line and a new page is started and no one will remember... except you. don't let it eat at you.

How do race and grammar have anything to do with each other? I'm confused.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep seeing people reference this article and stating that the Sox are interested in Nova. It doesn't say that. It says nothing about the White Sox being interested. It says they were at one point. Then goes on to say that the Yanks will move him and nobody is really interested. San Diego fans on twitter seem to think he will be a Padre.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 04:00 PM)
I keep seeing people reference this article and stating that the Sox are interested in Nova. It doesn't say that. It says nothing about the White Sox being interested. It says they were at one point. Then goes on to say that the Yanks will move him and nobody is really interested. San Diego fans on twitter seem to think he will be a Padre.

Well that and it sounds like they really want to move Shields. Cant say that's a surprise.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 09:59 PM)
How do race and grammar have anything to do with each other? I'm confused.

i am 1/2 hispanic and my english was horrible b/c of my spanish background. i had to learn english which i failed may times. the compositional part killed me and even till today. no matter how many times i took extra classes.

i never got my degree in college b/c of that.

it is hard, if you really do not know english or born into a family that is all english speaking.

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 04:04 PM)
i am 1/2 hispanic and my english was horrible b/c of my spanish background. i had to learn english which i failed may times. the compositional part killed me and even till today. no matter how many times i took extra classes.

i never got my degree in college b/c of that.

it is hard, if you really do not know english or born into a family that is all english speaking.

Your english is much better than some of the people born in this country especially my state.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 10:05 PM)
Your english is much better than some of the people born in this country especially my state.

yeah ... thank god to spell check :lol:

the best weapon .... go with the flow. water of the ducks back so to speak. :headbang

Edited by LDF