White Sox Interested in SP Ivan Nova

GGajewski18

The only rationale I can come up with is the Sox looking at a Danks for Nova swap straight up. Gives the Sox 3 lefties and 2 eighties in the rotation and frees up money to make a splash for a FA position player? It's a stretch, I know but that's all I can come with off the top of my head.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 02:13 PM)
I think his reporting is shady at best and his followers are bullies. Kind of reminds me of incarceratedbob.

He didn't "report" it. He saw it from NY Times. Aaron Leming is a friend of mine and isn't shady at all. He has had to deal with s***heads quite frequently because he has a very good Bears source and people can't understand that.

Edited by Y2JImmy0

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 12:13 PM)
I think his reporting is shady at best and his followers are bullies. Kind of reminds me of incarceratedbob.

Lemming has been the best / more accurate person out their when it comes to following the Bears (so not sure what is shady about it). Maybe you should spend less time getting your panties in a bundle when someone on twitter reports / mentions something. These people do the best that they can and the alternative is for none of the info to exist and just wait to hear what actually happens.

I also hate how good people with inside info eventually stop sharing such info because people react / respond to them like you. Reality is the info is going to more often than not not come true and people should just understand that. I've been wrong on inside info and I've been right.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 02:42 PM)
Lemming has been the best / more accurate person out their when it comes to following the Bears (so not sure what is shady about it). Maybe you should spend less time getting your panties in a bundle when someone on twitter reports / mentions something. These people do the best that they can and the alternative is for none of the info to exist and just wait to hear what actually happens.

I also hate how good people with inside info eventually stop sharing such info because people react / respond to them like you. Reality is the info is going to more often than not not come true and people should just understand that. I've been wrong on inside info and I've been right.

See that's part of the problem. Apparently dissenting opinions are treated with hostility. So sorry I dont believe he's the best when it comes to the Bears. If you dont like that I dont know what to tell you. Maybe take your own advice.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 12:48 PM)
See that's part of the problem. Apparently dissenting opinions are treated with hostility. So sorry I don't believe he's the best when it comes to the Bears. If you dont like that I dont know what to tell you. Maybe take your own advice.

Part of the problem? If you treat people who have inside info like a dick, what do you expect? It has nothing to do with this site, rather you consistent willingness to go bash media people on the twittersphere. If that gives you kicks, great, but I find it rather pathetic. I'm not certain what the dissenting opinion is related to? I'm purely talking about a track record you have of bashing the media and individuals with those sort of opinions as well as the track record to blast them on twitter where you can do it in a nameless / faceless fashion. It is pathetic. Their is no other possible conclusion to come to other than that. This is not debating whether X or Y player is a better fit or which scenario is more reasonable.

And when it comes to members of this site, I'll protect the right of any poster with some legit inside info who shares that info and will take offense when people want to "bash" said individual. Said bashing just ruins it for everyone else.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Part of the problem? If you treat people who have inside info like a dick, what do you expect? It has nothing to do with this site, rather you consistent willingness to go bash media people on the twittersphere. If that gives you kicks, great, but I find it rather pathetic. I'm not certain what the dissenting opinion is related to? I'm purely talking about a track record you have of bashing the media and individuals with those sort of opinions as well as the track record to blast them on twitter where you can do it in a nameless / faceless fashion. It is pathetic. Their is no other possible conclusion to come to other than that. This is not debating whether X or Y player is a better fit or which scenario is more reasonable.

And when it comes to members of this site, I'll protect the right of any poster with some legit inside info who shares that info and will take offense when people want to "bash" said individual. Said bashing just ruins it for everyone else.

I am with Gage on this one. You can not believe the information if you like, but going after the poster without knowing anything just serves to piss off anyone who does know what is up.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 02:48 PM)
See that's part of the problem. Apparently dissenting opinions are treated with hostility. So sorry I dont believe he's the best when it comes to the Bears. If you dont like that I dont know what to tell you. Maybe take your own advice.

You can have a dissenting opinion, but you are calling him shady. That's not dissenting, that's just being a jerk

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)

Name 5 media members I've gone out of my way on Twitter to bash

Or if you cant do that name 5 regular people("with those sort of opinions") on Twitter I've gone out of my way to bash. Since it's so consistent that shouldnt be too hard.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 03:15 PM)
Why are posters blocking each other? I don't get it. We are all fans of the same sports team. Shouldn't we all, ya know... get along and all that?

I havent blocked anyone on here or anyone really in general for that matter. Unless you start receiving threats there's really no need.

lets keep this thing civil.

look at my posts.... lousy english even worst sentence structure. i am sorry but that is my racial side in me doing that no matter how hard i studied english.

now my post were criticize alot until the mods / admin came and step it. the first point is, they will step in if really needed. trust me.

second, if some posters can't counter a good post, yours, and attack you, know what they are doing. accept you did the right comment and btw, what does it matter in the big scheme ....

a few more line and a new page is started and no one will remember... except you. don't let it eat at you.