Chisoxfn

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Tony @ May 25, 2016 -> 12:09 PM)
I'm more offended you're still using Yahoo! to do searches.

Yahoo is my home page.

Again, I was not amused by this hack or the portrayal of Sox fans as trailer trash.

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ May 25, 2016 -> 12:39 PM)
Yahoo is my home page.

Again, I was not amused by this hack or the portrayal of Sox fans as trailer trash.

If this is the worst thing that happens to you today, you can probably consider it a good day. Relax, and stop worrying about nasty things written on the internet.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 01:42 PM)
If this is the worst thing that happens to you today, you can probably consider it a good day. Relax, and stop worrying about nasty things written on the internet.

Oh how I wish that was the worst part of my day. I'll trade my s***ty ass divorce laden court case daily nonsense crap for your internet angst... anytime. Every time.

Please?

:)

QUOTE (flavum @ May 22, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)
I goofed earlier. June 21 is at Boston.

Sale's 9 starts until the break:

5-24 vs Indians

5-29 at Royals

6-4 at Tigers

6-10 vs Royals

6-15 vs Tigers

6-21 at Red Sox

6-26 vs Blue Jays

7-2 at Astros

7-8 vs Braves

Do you think any of these dates have changed because of the postponement at KC?

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 27, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
Do you think any of these dates have changed because of the postponement at KC?

He's pitching Monday in NY. With the off day on Thursday and the following Monday, the rest could be the same. Just have to wait and see.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 27, 2016 -> 01:47 PM)
He's pitching Monday in NY. With the off day on Thursday and the following Monday, the rest could be the same. Just have to wait and see.

Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 28m28 minutes ago

Chris Sale is back to pitching Sunday vs. KC. Robin said yesterday it was a fluid situation.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 27, 2016 -> 05:59 PM)
I was just curious because I want to buy tickets when he is scheduled to pitch at the Cell.

Lucky for us fans, you don't have to buy tickets in advance and can buy them right at the window day of the game.

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 30, 2016 -> 11:07 AM)
Tommy Kahnle sent down and JB Shuck recalled and in line up today. It seems Austin Jackson might have pulled up limping yesterday. Foot problem I think

Turf toe, he is hoping to avoid a DL stint

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 30, 2016 -> 11:04 AM)
Why the condescending tone?

I always buy tickets in advance to guarantee that I can sit in the seats that I prefer.

Stop being a tool.

Wasn't condescending at all. I was just speaking the truth ha and just because it seems like starts would be lined up to pitch certain dates doesn't mean it's for certain he will pitch that day as they can decide to skip a guy, have a guy go on short rest, spot start another guy, or an injury can happen.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 30, 2016 -> 11:04 AM)
Why the condescending tone?

I always buy tickets in advance to guarantee that I can sit in the seats that I prefer.

Stop being a tool.

You can buy $7 tickets the day of the game at the ticket window and almost always sit wherever you want in the stadium.

Interesting article on yardbarker I found about the 5 trades that make too much sense. Was surprised to see the white sox mentioned. Their trade is with none other than the Rockies. Here's their proposal:

4. Colorado Rockies trade Carlos Gonzalez and Ryan McMahon for Avisail Garcia, Carson Fulmer, Adam Engel, and Tyler Danish.

See the link below for the other trades as well as why they think the trade makes too much sense.

(Not sure if it was thread worthy)

http://www.yardbarker.com/mobile/content/a..._12680_21012697