**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 18, 2016 -> 11:04 PM)
The Anderson and Gallows stuff continues to be super intriguing because they can go so many ways with it. Interested to see the payoff.

and I wouldn't mind a slow build with it, keep it a mystery, especially if it leads to Balor coming in.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 09:36 AM)
Like them taking out AJ and aligning with Roman at the ppv. Can't wait!

That wouldn't make sense after they attacked him last night. My brother told me about that rumor as well, but like most every other rumor he tells me about, they don't happen.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 09:36 AM)
Like them taking out AJ and aligning with Roman at the ppv. Can't wait!

I don't think they're going to align with Roman but I definitely expect them to take out AJ. We'll see.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 20, 2016 -> 06:05 AM)
So future or tna will be decided today. They got til tonight to pay back the Nazis or they take over the company.

Who are the Nazis?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 20, 2016 -> 11:26 AM)
Who are the Nazis?

The Harris Brothers. Former tag team if you remember them with a Nazi gimmick that turned out wasnt really a gimmick. They paid for the last tapings and get the company if TNA doesn't pay them back today. They are brokering a sale for Aroluxe, some company that I don't know about. It's like a bad TNA angle turned real life.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 20, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
Looks like Chyna has died. More dead wrestlers. 😔

Mean to say I'm not surprised but geez. Has to be OD or suicide right? Or heart attack. Too bad she never escaped demons.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 07:20 PM)
Sooooo. Joe just won the title at a live event. Kinda odd. Balor up on Monday?

It was being rumored to happen. Like the old days when they did that in house shows. I say payback or Monday after.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 10:04 PM)
I'm ready for Finn and his pals to kill everyone next Sunday.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 10:07 PM)
So does Finn debut heel? Take out AJ and hand Reigns the match?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 10:15 PM)
I've been thinking they take out both. We'll see.

I'd love this. Especially to see Finn debut live.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 07:29 AM)
Anyone else trying to figure out why WWE has done a complete 180 since WrestleMania and it's been a smark's wet dream ever since?

There's been injuries as well, so others have been getting some run. I imagine when Cena and Orton come back, mixed with Roman, it will be a lot of the same old, same old... for top of the card, I'm hoping Rollins comeback will add some excitement and variety.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 07:55 AM)
Cuz Shane. Duh.

I know you're joking but storyline wise Shane is supposed to be shaking things up so that might be why they're doing it for now. That or with fans seemingly pissed off about the product and the continued ratings drop they're just trying something different. I'm not sure but it's been fun, hopefully it lasts for a little while.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 02:41 PM)
I know you're joking but storyline wise Shane is supposed to be shaking things up so that might be why they're doing it for now. That or with fans seemingly pissed off about the product and the continued ratings drop they're just trying something different. I'm not sure but it's been fun, hopefully it lasts for a little while.

Never thought Raw would get a 2.2 rating, it will be under 2.0 by summer. Fans not liking the product at all right now.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 04:52 PM)
Never thought Raw would get a 2.2 rating, it will be under 2.0 by summer. Fans not liking the product at all right now.

Then those fans are idiots because Raw is the best it's been in years with fresh faces.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 07:08 PM)
Then those fans are idiots because Raw is the best it's been in years with fresh faces.

Have to give it some time to see what this new direction will do for ratings. We've really only had 2 weeks with one being taped so it's impossible to know yet.