**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as a guy that doesn't get bothered by much that Enzo thing scared the s*** out of me tonight, especially being there and having no clue what was happening. Hopefully he's all alright.

And Sami and KO should actually fight forever.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 2, 2016 -> 01:59 AM)
So as a guy that doesn't get bothered by much that Enzo thing scared the s*** out of me tonight, especially being there and having no clue what was happening. Hopefully he's all alright.

And Sami and KO should actually fight forever.

I was there last night as well, the Enzo injury scared me too. Totally thought he broke his neck.

I really hope WWE already didn't ruin Corbin.

Sami vs Owens was the best match all night, by far.

Miz vs Cesaro was a pretty good match through and through.

Ambrose vs Jericho was eh

McMahon segment was dumb.

AJ vs Reigns was pretty good. Just wished Balor would of showed up. Reigns was booed HEAVILY.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 2, 2016 -> 07:41 AM)
Video on Facebook of Enzo getting stretchered into the ambulance last night, and Cass leaning against the wall, head in his arms really upset. Really sad to see.

Hopefully Enzo comes back

Owens posted on twitter (he travels with Enzo and Cass) a pic of Enzo standing and talking to Cass, then, I believe WWE posted one of him out of hospital! Seems like "just" a concussion, which, considering the whiplash motion reminded me of the Perro Aguyo Jr. death, is good news.

Seeing it live last night really showed how great KO, Styles and Sami are. Everything was quick and crisp with them. I know I dislike him to start, but Ambrose was so incredibly slow in the ring. He reminds me of a dime a dozen Indy jobber in the ring.

For those who were there, do yourself a favor and at least watch the Cesaro/Miz match Owens on commentary was the best part of the show. He had done a lot of guest commentary for a few different Indy companies in the past and it's all been gold.

Pretty decent PPV last night. With the next PPV being 3 weeks away,I expect to see a lot of the same feuds continue. Maybe a 4 way match of some sorts between Owens/Zayn//Cesaro/Miz..

I just want to point out the success of making the IC title more important. It is... starting... to feel like a legit title again.

Still needs consistency and time, but there is a great mid card developing here.

It's amazing what inputting someone with talent and mystique can do for the main event scene.

I still am not enjoying it as much as I could be... because, well, it's Reigns...

but the ending tonight with the tweening between heel and babyface from both characters was awesome. The story being told is nice.

It's too bad that in the modern era, stories like this usually end with something really childish....

But, good main event on Raw tonight.

Although the entirety of Raw was kind of slow and average.