5/21 // 1:10 PM // Royals @ White Sox // Game Thread

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With enthusiasm and gusto, the man of the day Miguel Gonzalez shall set forth and conquer! Hide your kids, hide your wife.. hide your husbands too!

miguel-gonzalez-mlb-baltimore-orioles-ta

YOU!!! YES YOU WHITE SOX FAN!!! WATCH ME BREAK THE SLUMP!!

YOU!!! DAN DUQUETTE!!! STAND STILL WHILST I PROVE TO THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED!!

Alas!! Coop HAS fixed 'em!

And here we have Danny Duffman, I mean Duffman Duffy. I mean, Danman Duffy. I mean Duffdan Manny. Ah, well, whoever he is, he's going down today!!!!

BqHU_EdCQAEBDxH.jpg

Prepare to be horrified by what you see next....

X21oXJp.jpg

Someone has a twisted sense of humor there....

Sox Fans:

6c3d3070714139959f156807be7ad792.jpg

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 21, 2016 -> 08:19 AM)
Looks like 1975 George Brett, lol...maybe you have a career in graphic design!

I wish I could take credit for that image.. it's disgustingly humorous.

I can only take credit for attempting to bring some humor to the thread so that fans may laugh now for on page 14 of this thread when the Sox are losing, things won't be as funny.

Feels so good being back after a 15 day suspension. The team tanked during that time period and not having this board as an outlet f***ed sucked. Today is the day we get back on track and it all starts with Jerry Sands. He needs to deliver in that cleanup spot because a lot of the regulars have been struggling.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 21, 2016 -> 11:05 AM)
Feels so good being back after a 15 day suspension. The team tanked during that time period and not having this board as an outlet f***ed sucked. Today is the day we get back on track and it all starts with Jerry Sands. He needs to deliver in that cleanup spot because a lot of the regulars have been struggling.

Why was your acct suspended?

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 21, 2016 -> 11:09 AM)
Royals are sweeping the Sox

The good news is the Sox haven't been swept yet.

For a first place team this is a big game to win. The oil leak needs to stop today.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 21, 2016 -> 11:22 AM)
I was drunk and said some s*** to a certain poster known for his anti hero-worshipping views that went too far.

Welcome back, previously your attendance coincided with winning baseball. So if you are drunk, please stay away from anti hero worshipping threads

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 21, 2016 -> 11:05 AM)

Welcome back friend. I love you and your presence here should allow the Sox to go on a nice little winning streak again.

Go Sox! :)