7/21/16 Tigers @ Sox

Condor13

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 02:52 AM)
I hate Navarro, but Narvaez's 2016 looks like this so far:

AA

.222/.286/.267

AAA

.245/.292/.329

Had same number of good at bats in his one game as Navarro has in his last 9. Not saying he's good, but don't get starting Navarro 80 pct of the time.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2016 -> 08:56 PM)
Roughed up Maddux?

Honestly don't remember anything about the game itself haha. Just the drive home from the park and listening to sports radio with the trade going down.

QUOTE (Insp @ Jul 21, 2016 -> 08:03 PM)
How can you dump on Narvaez when he's hardly had any playing time?

I'm not dumping on him, I've actually liked him as a sneaky prospect for a while. See my post below from August 2014:

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:37 PM)
I believe I was the only person to put Omar Narvaez in my midseason top 30, he's starting to get really interesting to me.

Came into tonight hitting .321/.431/.440 with Winston-Salem, he's 1-1 with a double and a walk tonight.

Between Kanny and WS, hitting .303/.373/.365. 26 walks and 20 strikeouts. Just needs some power. He's thrown out 45% of runners in the pros. Not much info on his receiving.

All I'm saying is given his performance this year, I don't believe him to be ready for major league pitching.

Frazier is an embarrassing f***. And no, Benetti, Frazier 's not the guy to hit a three run home run, because there are men on and the situation is actually meaningful. The three pitch K was totally predictable.