2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 12, 2016 -> 11:16 AM)
Court ordered registration be extended six more days due to Hurricane Mathew in Florida.

That's a common-sense thing really. I think if Trump had a more robust GOTV presence in Florida, Rick Scott wouldn't have even thought twice about extending it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 01:21 PM)
Michelle Obama is actually a better, more effective public speaker than her husband. It's just that it's rare that we actually see her doing it.

There was a post on Facebook saying to put "like" if you agree Michelle is the most beautiful classy first Lady ever. I wasn't going to go there and comment either way. In this day and age it might be an insult calling someone beautiful, I'm not sure. I do like her though and I like Barack's personality very much. Just not his work.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 02:13 PM)
There was a post on Facebook saying to put "like" if you agree Michelle is the most beautiful classy first Lady ever. I wasn't going to go there and comment either way. In this day and age it might be an insult calling someone beautiful, I'm not sure. I do like her though and I like Barack's personality very much. Just not his work.

Stop it.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 09:07 PM)
Stop it.

I wasn't talking about Soxtalk. I meant it. You start calling people "pretty" or "beautiful" or "ugly" you are just asking for trouble in America 2016. That's all I meant about that. Like if you saw a person at work and said, 'Hi. You look beautiful today." I think you "might" actually get in trouble with HR. Don't go there. That's all I meant.

I got my ballot today and I always manually research the judges - they are supposed to be non-political so it's hard since I'm not in lawyer circles locally. But since the other two voting-age people in my house use my ballot to vote, and my vote pretty much counts like it's 3 votes, I make sure it's right. The ballots are pretty long in presidential years.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 05:07 PM)
I got my ballot today and I always manually research the judges - they are supposed to be non-political so it's hard since I'm not in lawyer circles locally. But since the other two voting-age people in my house use my ballot to vote, and my vote pretty much counts like it's 3 votes, I make sure it's right. The ballots are pretty long in presidential years.

I basically end up relying on trib voter guide, so it's outsourced regardless

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
"SECOND AMENDMENT. PRO-LIFE" - Trump on Supreme Court

"Mr. Trump, does Secretary Clinton convince you of her position?"

Wow fantastic question there, Chris!

"Secretary Clinton, were you extremely upset?"

Fantastic moderation.

Aside from those two silly questions, it does seem like a legitimate debate so far, so actually good job Chris Wallace.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 06:28 PM)
He just said "bigly" twice.

And is mad about Obama....deporting millions...in the shadows?

Pretty sure he says "Big League."

And , is Obama weak or strong against immigrants? I'm confused.

She really got him riled up with the Putin stuff.