Game On!

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 08:34 PM)
I can't remember someone with worse body language on the mound than Clippard. It really looks like he has no interest being on the mound, and he is scared about what is going to happen next.

There's nothing on any of his pitches....it's actually a miracle he's still in the big leagues. He was decent for quite a while; I wonder if he's been hurt all year.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Insp @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 08:56 PM)
That was a completely stupid sacrifice bunt as Melky was already in scoring position, no need to advance him to 3rd.

In position to score via a sacrifice....

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 10:02 PM)
WTF the run should score whether Matt swung or not!

Right...not really understanding what happened there. I think what they are saying is yes, it hit him, but according to them he swung so it's a strike but a dead ball all at the same time...

Waiting for Alex to soon call for acquiring David Price's contract in order to "go for it" next year. Apparently, he challenged Eckersley to fight him in the clubhouse.

Beltre one hit away from 3000 now...

Btw, is there any additional compensation for Bourjos hitting .250 with five homers?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Scoots @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 08:04 PM)
Right...not really understanding what happened there. I think what they are saying is yes, it hit him, but according to them he swung so it's a strike but a dead ball all at the same time...

Bonehead play/swing by Davidson.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 08:06 PM)
Waiting for Alex to soon call for acquiring David Price's contract in order to "go for it" next year. Apparently, he challenged Eckersley to fight him in the clubhouse.

Beltre one hit away from 3000 now...

Btw, is there any additional compensation for Bourjos hitting .250 with five homers?

Price is a jerk.