White Sox vs Rays 7:10 PM CSN

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Sep 1, 2017 -> 06:55 PM)
That was a bizarre attempt by Hanson.

Yeah, I look at that one as someone who doesn't play the lines in our ballpark that often taking a very cautious approach racing towards those low walls in the stands.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Sep 2, 2017 -> 01:54 AM)
I thought he looked awesome tonight. Obviously not a perfect start, but damn could you see the potential in this kid.

Ist inning trouble was his downfall tonight. Probably had some nerves coming back from injury. I liked what I saw

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 1, 2017 -> 07:41 PM)
Impressed with Lopez tonight. Bounced back very well and maintained his composure. I wonder if he was tipping his change early on because it sure looked like hitters were looking for it.

He was throwing it too often . He got some swings and misses on it.Went more to the fastball later it appears to my eye. I was thinking he should've stuck with the fastball more in the early innings. Seemed TB wasn't getting around on it too well . Perhaps game plan called for more changes early but still have to go by how hitters are reacting so to me the change up was called too often. A well located FB is still the best pitch ever. I don't think you should ever throw too many change ups early. Only after you see how they look on the FB . All in all a very nice outing.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside