8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, strike27 said:

jfc Eloy

His rookie year is looking a lot like Moncada's first full season. I think he's going to make a huge jump next year, just like Yoan did this year. The talent is apparent. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Why aren't they learning and getting Robert acclimated? They really should call him up. 

It makes no sense to call him up to AAA as soon as they did if they don’t intend on calling him up this year. They could have slow played him and kept him in Birmingham longer if they wanted to play the service time game. 

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Pitcher is walking everyone.  Tim's up hacking! He's never going to learn.

I've already accepted the fact he is what he is in that perspective. Kid is never going to be patient. If he continues to hit for a high average however, I'm cool with it. He holds enough value in his bat alone to be a positive player. It's the glove I question. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, strike27 said:

It makes no sense to call him up to AAA as soon as they did if they don’t intend on calling him up this year. They could have slow played him and kept him in Birmingham longer if they wanted to play the service time game. 

People need to relax. They weren’t going to call him up on the road. If he’s coming up, it will be this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Timmeh is always gonna be streaky. His entire value revolves around him getting hits. He's a hacker. 

I understand his approach . it's just frustrating .  A little patience would go a long way.

Just now, SoxAce said:

I've already accepted the fact he is what he is in that perspective. Kid is never going to be patient. If he continues to hit for a high average however, I'm cool with it. He holds enough value in his bat alone to be a positive player. It's the glove I question. 

Me too. I'm with you on Anderson. He's always going to be a hacker, he's always going to be streaky. 

Just now, Sox80 said:

I understand his approach . it's just frustrating .  A little patience would go a long way.

Hawk always talked about being in control and having the advantage. Yoan has been so much better at that this year. Eloy has definitely not.