It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

Normally I would agree that it really doesn't matter. This guy has gone on every site claiming to be something he isn't. If he is questioned about it, he insults, not just typical insults, but insults that would make a sailor blush. If he was part of the White Sox organization, which he obviously is not, it would reflect negatively on that organization. I remember one time he posted here that he showed JR one of his insults, and JR laughed. Total baloney, as he would say. He needs to be stopped, and exposed for all to see, he is menace to the message boards, and to the White Sox. How appropriate that his name is Dennis. There are some who may still have their doubts, but very few. I have no doubt there is a military man with the name colsat46 provided on the thread today. Have you met colsat46,  Corg could have just gotten this name, and used it.  Corg was on another thread this morning wondering why he wastes his time. He's a joke. Corg didn't state KW was leaving until it already was posted. He just takes someone else's post he trusts, and re-words it to make it sound like he has some inside knowledge.

I will tell you it matters to baseball. that is a personal thing that only he can tell you about. What we are doing is nothing to what Corg and Baseball have going. he can explain if he wants. if I ever meet you I will be happy to share but its not for the board at this time.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you it matters to baseball. that is  a personal thing that only he can tell you about. What we are doing is nothing to what Corg and Baseball have going. he can explain if he wants. if I ever meet you I will be happy to share but its not for the board at this time.

I think this piece is extremely telling from a mod at mlb.

To: ALL (188 of 284)

30270.188 in reply to 30270.184

My goodness. How you all do go on.

Some of you may remember me from "afar back." I would like to suggest the following if I may:

1. Eventually, if this kind of talk continues - with threats and counter threats and disclosures of private, personal information, the people who control this board will have to take steps to stop it. What other recourse do they have? So please take those steps yourselves.

2. It is impossible to ban or block someone, as we all know. We can all come up with new e-mail accounts at the drop of a hat. What you are doing right now will not prevent Mr. N from returning under any name he choses or persona he choses.

So why not just continue to play the fun message board game?

I understand Mr. N has hurt a lot of feelings around here but you all take him much too seriously. Mr. N. likes to play this game - whoever or whatever he is - and you really do nothing but encourage him when you bait him like this.

He perfectly well knows that he has been bad and I expect him to move along to other topics. I am sure he will if you all will.

Please choose wisely. Thank you for your continued support.

I like the part of Mr. N has hurt alot of feeling around here, I also like the part that everyone takes him too seriously. Does this sound like and investor to you?

NO !

I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta for his English grammer skills, and then didn't have the decency to apologize to the kid after finding out he was from Brazil, and posting in a second language.  It takes a real big man to belittle someones English when they don't even speak it as a first language.  It takes a complete dick not to apologize for something so ignorant.

holy crap, I remember when that happened. I totally forgot about that until you said something. That was pretty damn uncalled for when he said that stuff to Raffy... btw, I wonder how Rafacosta's doing? Oh, and I've been wondering for a while now what happened to HSC? I haven't seen her hear for a long time.

Col46 is not NCorg.

Col46 is actually a retired military and was an avid collector of Sox memerobilia.  He is listed in the credits of several fils, including Eight Men Out, I believe Field of Dreams but not positive on that (all those Sox unis...) as well as White Sox: A Visual History.  Col46 posts because he is a huge Sox fan.

HSC did have season tickets.  Last I knew she was talking of not renewing them.  We are not friends anymore so I have no idea if she renewed them or not.  What Aboz has said about her speaks for me. 

Some of the other players there, I know.  FoxieMVP (no friend of NCorg's; I have met him several tiomes and spent an evening at the Stadium Cluib with him), chisoxjohn (a friend of mine), rudylaw, etc.

t is through HSC that I met baggio who in fact exists and is a real person and a very nice guy.

I met RPS and Mario and a series of Mikes who led me over to soxtalk after previous fights over at whitesox.com

For all the conspiracy theories - and no I have not met NCorg personally but we have tallked about some things and he always checked out as far as I could tell -  I always got tired olf people bashing Ncorg and his bashing back.  He was not the only one who said KW was going to quit; one of our own distinguisged posters (and I mean that sincerely) also said the same thing.  Things that NCorg stated were verified other ways, including Frank's talking to LA midseason (last year? 2 seasons ago?) over the Diminished Service Clause.  But I have never met him so I cannot vouch for him.  Woever he has been poster and email wise, her has always been consistent, I never spotted anything that was not consistent with other stuff he said over a period of years. 

Claims of knowing folks does not indicate deception.  Hell, I have tailgated with MB's parents and brothers, and sat with one of MB's brothers, and still correspond with Rocky Biddle's parents.    If a person is not an asshole seeking things and goes to the park often enough, anyone can meet folks.  I have seen Hawk, DJ, and others acknowledge HSC, she knows those folks (how well, who knows, but enough that I have seen them pick her out of a crowd.)  HSC's father lives in B'ham and she spends time there every summer and knows a lot of the players.

Whatever the truth is about NCorg, does it really matter?

hey thanks for the good plug... :cheers

i saw over on the boards there that soem are questioning whether cwsox is in fact one of the other handles corg posts under :lol:

ive met cwsox and he too is a very nice guy...i love the fact that we can be civil despite being on the opposite sides of a lot of issues....id be totally shocked if you turned out to be corg :D hahaha

it's freakin unreal over there right now.... any fans from other teams checking that site out right now would probably have any stereotypes about sox fans confirmed in their minds...thats not good..wish they would just drop the whole thing

hey thanks for the good plug... :cheers

i saw over on the boards there that soem are questioning whether cwsox is in fact one of the other handles corg posts under :lol:

ive met cwsox and he too is a very nice guy...i love the fact that we can be civil despite being on the opposite sides of a lot of issues....id be totally shocked if you turned out to be corg :D hahaha

it's freakin unreal over there right now.... any fans from other teams checking that site out right now would probably have any stereotypes about sox fans confirmed in their minds...thats not good..wish they would just drop the whole thing

its dropped I am out, baseball can carry on if he wants to. I have made my point.

Tony if you never had a run in with Ncorgbl you wouldn't understand.  You could be the most laid back person in the world, but trust me, Ncorgbl would find a way to get under your skin.  People say that posts on a message board shouldn't get to you and not to take it personal, but someone Ncorg can make it personal....  Just the type of person that drives you absolutely nuts. 

So I can see why they did what they did....

I posted at mlb.com for a few months before this, and we got along great.

He's really a nice person, just no one likes his insider attitude and takes out their anger on him. Whatever.

holy crap, I remember when that happened.  I totally forgot about that until you said something.  That was pretty damn uncalled for when he said that stuff to Raffy...  btw, I wonder how Rafacosta's doing?  Oh, and I've been wondering for a while now what happened to HSC?  I haven't seen her hear for a long time.

I think Raffy was banned for an extended period of time for something he said here. I have a feeling HSC left after some allegations on this board.

Now HSC is posting personal stuff about Steff. This is way out of line. Steff isn't even in the conversation. HSC appears to be threatening lawsuits, yet she is the one making wild accusations. There obviously is more here than meets the eye.

Lawsuits for what? What?

Steff didn't do anything as far as I can see.

quickman and baseball just went into the thread for making a guy out to be a fake, what lawsuit could there be, as there is something called freedom of speech in america. The guy is a fraud, there is evidence, so what is she griping about?

Lawsuits for what? What?

quickman and baseball just went into the thread for making a guy out to be a fake, what lawsuit could there be, as there is something called freedom of speech in america. The guy is a fraud, there is evidence, so what is she griping about?

It appears to be an act of desperation. HSC must have some sort of tie in to Corg.

Lawsuits for what? What?

Slander I guess, who knows. There's a lot of threats and people talking out of their ass over there.

What I find funny is the old guy challenging everyone to a fight. No matter what anyone says to him he just talks about kicking their ass. :lol:

Slander I guess, who knows.  There's a lot of threats and people talking out of their ass over there.

What I find funny is the old guy challenging everyone to a fight.  No matter what anyone says to him he just talks about kicking their ass. :lol:

Thats colsat46 the Colonel. He has been away from the board for weeks, due to having a heart attack. He just got back on when the s*** hit the fan, so to say. Says he's there to defend his friend. I still think he and Corg are one and the same.

Now HSC is posting personal stuff about Steff. This is way out of line. Steff isn't even in the conversation. HSC appears to be threatening lawsuits, yet she is the one making wild accusations. There obviously is more here than meets the eye.

Holy crap yeah she is. HSC has already done more damage to Steff, who wasn't even really involved, as far as I can see, than Base ball had done to Ncorg.

Could somebody please give me a quick rundown of what is goin on so I can catch up? I clicked on the link on the first page, but I got nothing.

Its pretty much the same stuff that's been going on since yesterday. Only now Corg has several identities he's using to stick up for himself. There appears to be at least 3 id's that Corg is using. I don't know what the big deal is with HSC. She's calling everything a witch hunt, making threats, and allegations, saying that these guys don't know what they're talking about, when its quite obvious they do. I think the realization that yesterday wasn't just going to blow over has hit Corg and HSC, and that their status as the high priests of the mlb message boards is just about over.

Its pretty much the same stuff that's been going on since yesterday. Only now Corg has several identities he's using to stick up for himself. There appears to be at least 3 id's that Corg is using. I don't know what the big deal is with HSC. She's calling everything a witch hunt, making threats, and allegations, saying that these guys don't know what they're talking about, when its quite obvious they do. I think the realization that yesterday wasn't just going to blow over has hit Corg and HSC, and that their status as the high priests of the mlb message boards is just about over.

What happened yesterday?? :bang Sorry, I must be living under a rock.

Baseball, and Quickman, who both post here, although baseball has a different name that has yet to be determined, have done an investigation on NCorgbl, the most disgusting poster of all time. They have found out that he is not an investor of the White Sox as he claims. They know his first name is Denny. They know his ex wife. They have all sorts of proof from the White Sox themselves. They have more, and baseball is going to let a little leak out at a time.

Baseball, and Quickman, who both post here, although baseball has a different name that has yet to be determined, have done an investigation on NCorgbl, the most disgusting poster of all time. They have found out that he is not an investor of the White Sox as he claims. They know his first name is Denny. They know his ex wife. They have all sorts of proof from the White Sox themselves. They have more, and baseball is going to let a little leak out at a time.

Corg used to post over here, or still does. I don't remember him doing anything too crazy but I don't post at MLB, so I dont really know what could have happened.

Is Steff "Baseball?"

Quick said that "BaseBall" is someone who posts over here, but I dont know who it is.

no she is not.. I promise. When its revealed by baseball at HIS time, you will know. It is certianly a shame what HSC did to Steff. Steff was not involved. Too bad. I said I was letting this drop, and I will. Its really unfortunate it was suppose to be about Corg, nobody else.

Corg used to post over here, or still does. I don't remember him doing anything too crazy but I don't post at MLB, so I dont really know what could have happened.

He's posted here. He is a real tool whose primary objective it to piss you off. He has posted disgusting things to people here. He was alright if you agreed with him, but disagree, and he would not stop with the insults.

You must remember the "Tub of Goo" threads he started everytime Colon pitched last year.

God I hated those, and I hated him.