New tape from Osama bin Laden airs

KipWellsFan

That was Osama Bin Laden. How is that an endorsement of Kerry? Oh yeah, and how is Bush feeling about Iran and Libya endorsing him?

He ridiculed Bush, a direct criticism at his reaction on 9/11, which certainly implies that another leader would have handled the situation better. Which, of course, means vote for John Kerry being GWB let you down. I don't blame him for wanting Kerry to get in office. Bush, as much of a douche bag as he is, atleast has put one hell of a dent in BinLaden's organization. His money is f***ed, his leadership is f***ed, he needs relief supplied by Kerry.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He ridiculed Bush, a direct criticism at his reaction on 9/11, which certainly implies that another leader would have handled the situation better.  Which, of course, means vote for John Kerry being GWB let you down.  I don't blame him for wanting Kerry to get in office.  Bush, as much of a douche bag as he is, atleast has put one hell of a dent in BinLaden's organization.  His money is f***ed, his leadership is f***ed, he needs relief supplied by Kerry.

Would Kerry supply relief though? I know Kerry wants to catch this guy bad, based on his argument in the 1st debate, they should of caught him before they invaded Iraq.

Of course Osama endorsed Kerry. His whole speech practically reads like a Kerry endorsement (which these days is a Bush bash!). Here are a few quotes from his 'speech':

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

"I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and therefore the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before." This line sounds like it could have come from just about any Democrat around!

"...during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military." Gee, I seem to have heard the complaints about Bush being in bed with the Saudis before.

"We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god. " More bulls*** about that damn goat book. Get over it already. What did you want him to do, jump up and run out of the room? Then what?

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doenst mess with our security has automatically secured their security" Does anyone really think that if we just 'leave them alone' that they will leave US alone? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you.

Man, I can't wait for this election to be over, either way. Just get it over!

Please if anything he's praying for a Bush win.

Bush embodies everything he says is wrong with Americans. He's ignorant, stubborn, and refuses to admit any fault at all.

He needs Bush to win to make other people hate us.

We need a smiley of a broken record that you can use. That way you won't have to bother typing out the same old s*** every time.

Either way it doesn't make my point any less true.

Take a college history class. Theres a reason they hate us and it isn't our way of life.

I'll make sure to do that. Thank you for the guidance.

While I'm doing that, why don't you take a college creative writing class.

Place the correct quote with the correct leader.

1. In response to this tape from Osama bin Laden, let me make it clear, crystal clear. As Americans, we are absolutely united in our determination to hunt down and destroy Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. They are barbarians. And I will stop at absolutely nothing to hunt down, capture or kill the terrorists wherever they are, whatever it takes. Period.

2. Earlier today I was informed of the tape that is now being analyzed by America's intelligence community. Let me make this very clear: Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an enemy of our country. I'm sure [name] agrees with this. I also want to say to the American people that we're at war with these terrorists and I am confident that we will prevail.

Your mission: who said what, and who sounds better?

In the video, bin Laden accused Bush of misleading Americans by saying the attack was carried out because Al Qaeda "hates freedom." The terrorist leader said his followers have left alone countries that do not threaten Muslims.

yeah, ask Indonesia, The Phillipines, and Spain about that... oh wait, there's also India, Pakistan, Saudia Arabia... oh don't forget Russia...and then there was The shoe bomber, and then that guy who tried to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge.

I gotta hand it to the guy though, that's some pretty creative 527-ing for John Kerry, er, I mean "Middle Eastern Muslim Terrorsts for Truth"

yeah, ask Indonesia, The Phillipines, and Spain about that... oh wait, there's also India, Pakistan, Saudia Arabia... oh don't forget Russia...and then there was The shoe bomber, and then that guy who tried to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge.

I gotta hand it to the guy though, that's some pretty creative 527-ing for John Kerry, er, I mean "Middle Eastern Muslim Terrorsts for Truth"

The Bali Bombing was cursed by an Asian Terrorist Network Jamar Ismarleia I think they're called. The Russian School tragedy was caused by Chechyneian Rebels. Al Qaeda's not the only terrorist network in the world causing damage.

The Bali Bombing was cursed by an Asian Terrorist Network Jamar Ismarleia I think they're called. The Russian School tragedy was caused by Chechyneian Rebels. Al Qaeda's not the only terrorist network in the world causing damage.

Don't fool yourself DBAH0, it's all Muslim Extremism.

Guest hawaiisoxfn

What the hell is this s***? Bin Ladens suddenly talking as though hes our friend! In fact, he sounds somewhat like Michael Moore. He really does with all the stuff about how Bush is deceiving us and that our security is in our hands. I hope they kill this punk nice and slow. Cut his fingers off, slash his wrists and let him bleed to death! :headbang :headbang

f*** bin Laden! :fyou :fyou Vote Bush! :headbang :headbang

Hitting the road home from work yesterday i flipped on WBBM-AM to get a traffic report and instead was hit with news of the latest Bin Laden tape. After getting the basic details, i flipped on my XM radio and headed over to one of their conservative staions to hear their take on the situation. After 15 minutes, i didn't really hear anything new....just what was said on the tape...how Bush and Kerry reacted and that officials are trying to determine how authentic it all was.

THEN...on a lark....i flipped over the the liberal staion 'Air America' and almost drove off the road laughing at what i was hearing. i didn't catch the host's name but in the first few minutes of listening i heard two of the host's theories floated about the tape.

1. The host claimed the tape was all a hoax by Karl Rove in order to boost Bush's numbers in the remaining few days before the election.

2. If number 1 wasn't true...then Bush had Bin Laden make the tape because, as the host put it, WE ALL KNOW that Bush has had Bin Laden captured for months now.

I can handle a radio host with those views but what was laughable was the next 20 minutes of phone calls agreeing with the host (including 3 from the chicago area).

OH MY GOD!!!!! i can't believe that there are people out there who believe either of those two theories. Then again..these are the people who said the Bush was going to pull Bin Laden out of his cell right before the election saying we caught him and then work with the Saudi's to drop the gas prices right before the election. HMMMM....election is only a couple days away and this morning I paid $2.04 a gallon for gas (in Indiana no less) and no Bin Laden capture yet. I wonder when all of this is suposed to happen. i guess monday will be an interesting day. Gas prices fall AND Bin Laden is captured!!!! YEAH!!!!!

juddling

Guest hawaiisoxfn
THEN...on a lark....i flipped over the the liberal staion  'Air America' and almost drove off the road laughing at what i was hearing.  i didn't catch the host's name but in the first few minutes of listening i heard two of the host's theories floated about the tape.

1. The host claimed the tape was all a hoax by Karl Rove in order to boost Bush's numbers in the remaining few days before the election. 

2.  If number 1 wasn't true...then Bush had Bin Laden make the tape because, as the host put it, WE ALL KNOW that Bush has had Bin Laden captured for months now.

Those are the same kind of people who came up with theories like Kennedy being shot by a CIA assassin hiding in the grassy knoll. COMPLETE bulls***.

Usually I believe that more information can't really harm an election, or a decision more generally. But in this case, I think the electorate would have been much better off if this video had never been seen. A bin Ladin tape provides zero information, zero analysis, and zero insight. But people are still talking about it.

It's just noise. I wish the candidates would have just this once got together, issued one joint statement about the tape's uselessness, including a request that the American press and people completely ignore it. Why waste time and thought on a useless message from a useless individual?

Usually I believe that more information can't really harm an election, or a decision more generally.  But in this case, I think the electorate would have been much better off if this video had never been seen.  A bin Ladin tape provides zero information, zero analysis, and zero insight.  But people are still talking about it.

It's just noise.  I wish the candidates would have just this once got together, issued one joint statement about the tape's uselessness, including a request that the American press and people completely ignore it.  Why waste time and thought on a useless message from a useless individual?

This whole election cycle has been about avoiding the issues. There has been so much BS that has been focused on that has nothing to do with anything. Oh what did Teresa say? what did Dick Cheney call him? What about the Swift boats? What about the national guard? etc....

The issues have had so little focus on them, you'd hardly know that they exsisted

That's so nice of him to spare the Kerry states....

That wackjob would NEVER influence my vote for a second.

And notice the use of the term "wackjob" in my message....rather than using the more general term "nutjob", which could refer to any number of idiot psycho ballsacks, I used the term "wackjob", which as any linguist can tell you, often refers to bin Laden specifically.