Pods = All Star

GoArow33

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
MLB just released a statement:

"We are pleased to inform our loyal fans that voting for the final spot for each league will continue for another day.  This extra day of voting will be slightly different than these last few days.  Voting will only be allowed in New York, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago due to an unforeseen error in the polls.  We wish to congratulate all of the players involved and God bless Derek Jeter."

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing about this is that it is Derek Jeter we are up against. If you look at the stats, its a no-brainer that Hideki Matsui is having a much better year than Jeter, and I think it would make more sense that he were closer to the top than Jeter.

I hate you, Derek Jeter, I hate you! :fyou

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
alright i did as much as i could before my boss kick me out of work. i got a good 2 hours of voting in though. keep it up boys! lets win this thing for pods!  :headbang

Wow, neat signature. You put Cedric in some very serious company, however; let's hope he can be half as productive during the course of his career as Payton and Sayers.

QUOTE(palesox38 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
I just heard on ESPN 1000 that Pods took the #1 spot from jeter. we have to keep him up ther. keep voting guys!!!! this is great news!!!

:headbang :headbang Lets keep voting guys, don't let up.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
Thank god this will be over in a few hours.  I don't think I can handle another day of voting my ass off.

Which raises this question:  is it wrong to risk losing your job while doing this?

Back to the flooding.

Especially considering that we are potentially getting Scottie Pods a 25K bonus

Talk amongst yourselves