Late Night Poll

AddisonStSox

Letterman or Leno?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Letterman or Leno?

• Letterman
    • Leno
    • Death

David Letterman himself is hilarious, but his show show just continues to get worse and worse every year. Now they have hookers dancing around in what I would presume to be an attempt to lure more fratboys and various other numbnut types to watch the show. Oh, and Paul Schaffer is like the corniest motherf***er in the entertainment industry. Much like Sheryl Swoopes, it wouldn't exactly be breaking news if he were to come out of the closet.

That said, I voted for Letterman. I won't even get into Jay Leno. Let's just say that if I saw him getting his ass kicked, I'd probably offer to hold him down. I see that four people have voted for him already. That's pretty sad, y'all.

As far as the winner of this poll is concerned, the smart money is on Death.

And I apologize if I offended anyone with the Swoopes comment.

Having been raised on Letterman, I was suprised to see Conan fans vote Leno. My thinking was if you "get" Letterman, you are more likely to be a Conan fan seeing as their styles of comedy are more similar than, say, Leno. At least, that's what I always thought.

These polls are always good for some yucks.