American Idol Hottie

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
The best girl on there is Paris Bennett, she is gonna win the whole thing if you ask me.   She is 17, but she sings like a well trained diva.

That's my pick to click as well.

As far as how O'Donohue looks...I think she looks better on the show then she does in those photos, but she really can't sing for s***.

becky.jpg

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
Absolutely no idea who she is.

Wife and kid watch that show, I hole up in the other room and watch.....almost anything else.

The Mrs. told me that there are 2 or 3 teenagers on the show, which officially makes it what I've been calling it all along:

American High School Talent Show

um how do 2 or 3 teenagers and 7 or 8 people btw 20-28 make it a high school talent show?

i dont watch it but just curious...

QUOTE(Reddy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 02:27 PM)
um how do 2 or 3 teenagers and 7 or 8 people btw 20-28 make it a high school talent show?

i dont watch it but just curious...

Not really meant to be taken literally.

High School Talent Show = songs I don't like sung the way I don't want to hear them. With judges. Like a talent show.

Now there are actual high school students, so even moreso.

:o

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
Exactly how I feel.

I suppose it's a testament to my different opinion on woman; but honestly, I consider Katharine McPhee the hottest on American Idol.

katharine.jpg

She's Cute....Sweet....Pretty...the kinda girl you'd like to date maybe even marry, but the HOT award goes to the sassy Irish chick with the twin sister!!!!!

:whichway

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 03:43 PM)
:o

She's Cute....Sweet....Pretty...the kinda girl you'd like to date maybe even marry, but the HOT award goes to the sassy Irish chick with the twin sister!!!!!

:whichway

You're right about the criteria. She may not be the hottest, but definitely the one I'd prefer to date out of all the contestants. Yeah, guess that really doesn't answer the question posed in this thread. For pure hotness, I'd pick Kellie Pickler.

My problem with the O'Donohue twins is their appearance resembles every other supermodel on this planet. This is something where many people see a beautiful girl, whereas I see a slightly average person. Countless women have the same physical features, with seemingly the same 'look,' and suddenly--because of this--other women I wouldn't have considered five years ago look better.

Another problem is in the episodes I've seen of them, you can sense arrogance. Typical cockiness of someone who knows they're beautiful, and lives through life on that quality alone. Becky doesn't appear genuine--which probably effects my view on her

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Mcphee has the highest level of hottness to singing.

That being said the best 3 female singers are, Paris, Meliss Tucker, and Mcphee.

I like the girl from FLA too.

Hard to tell who will win at this point because unless your a moron your picking songs that you should be killing up there.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 11:26 AM)
Deservedly so... She wasn't very good.  Really I was satisfied with all 4 people that got voted off.

Me too. I thought the worst ones went (although it will be easier to get rid of the guys, I think there are less talented guys than girls this year--although the talented guys are AWESOME--there's just less of them).