The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 12:41 PM)
I thought so too.

I bet Kelso comes back somehow as well. If not, I bet a story line develops with Cox and the Chief of Staff position.

I really enjoyed the episode.

Kelso just happens to be my favorite character and if anything he probably makes fewer appearances from here on out. And I think it is a lock that Dr. Cox either becomes the chief of medicine or the story focuses on him possibly getting the job.

As I was saying in the Films thread, Can't believe that will be the NBC finale next Thursday. Just gonna end and return to ABC in the final. Downer.

At least it will get a fair and uninterrupted send off.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2008 -> 02:40 PM)
As I was saying in the Films thread, Can't believe that will be the NBC finale next Thursday. Just gonna end and return to ABC in the final. Downer.

At least it will get a fair and uninterrupted send off.

I don't think It'll make any difference other than Thursdays on NBC will be less cool. It'd be neat to see ABC to stick Scrubs on Thursdays at 7:30 CT.

I thought last night's episode was rather weak. It ended well, but the pacing was weird, and it felt like they crammed about 2 too many storylines into the half hour. Of course, it was funny, especially the Janitor vs. Ted standoff, but something was definitely off with it.

Anyone else notice at the end of the credits it doesn't say Touchstone Television? It says abc studios with a clearly visible abc logo? I know it's probably just coincidence, but it could also be an FU to NBC haha

Yeah. Not a fan of that one....what a lame way to end the show's run on NBC. The concept was good, but the execution was sub-par in my opinion.

I never realized until I started watching the syndicated episodes on Comedy Central just how much better the earlier episodes were than season 6 and 7... It's still great now, but you can't top those first few seasons....

QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ May 8, 2008 -> 10:14 PM)
Does this hat make me look flyeth?

Amazing episode. It was clearly aired out of order (with Kelso being COM), but it really worked. Definitely a great season/episode for the show to end its NBC run.

At this point you'll pretty much say you like anything [sCRUBS] won't you?

Kelso back? Way to supply us the episodes out of order. That episode was completely f***ing terrible, and there were only a couple of parts that were remotely funny. I've enjoyed the theme episodes before... sitcom, musical, etc, but this one was terribly indefensible.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 9, 2008 -> 09:22 AM)
At this point you'll pretty much say you like anything [sCRUBS] won't you?

Kelso back? Way to supply us the episodes out of order. That episode was completely f***ing terrible, and there were only a couple of parts that were remotely funny. I've enjoyed the theme episodes before... sitcom, musical, etc, but this one was terribly indefensible.

I wholeheartedly agree, that could very well have been the worst episode in the entire series...