White Sox vs. Twins, 4/7/07 (W)

maggsmaggs

Since I keep goin, I will continue the early posting of the gamethread. Lets rough up Silva like usual and Vaz can you please make it to the 7th. I feel like although it is only one start it, this one will really determine his season. The division rivals and if he can shut them down, I think his confidence will carry on for awhile and we can finally see that dominance that he had with the 'Spos.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 01:04 AM)
Since I keep goin, I will continue the early posting of the gamethread. Lets rough up Silva like usual and Vaz can you please make it to the 7th. I feel like although it is only one start it, this one will really determine his season. The division rivals and if he can shut them down, I think his confidence will carry on for awhile and we can finally see that dominance that he had with the 'Spos.

I have total faith in Vazquez! Don't ask me why, it's called "faith" because that way I don't have to explain myself. Time to continue the win-streak!

Edited by ScottyDo

Hope we can hit Silva.

Our bats were pretty quiet today vs. Sowers who was begging for an

early exit with all those walks.

Silva is a rag arm and deserves to be battered all over the field.

Our bats have not been loud yet. It's time to rough this guy up.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 01:03 AM)
We really, really need Javy to go 6-7 innings tonight. Our bullpen has been abused so far.

Edit: Fixed for Kalapse.

You should not have done that. Bad Omen. Bad.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 01:28 AM)
Botching a word is bad omen? Do tell?

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1383502

One of the first posts in yesterday's game thread a poster happened to use 'are' in the incorrect manner just as you did there and guess what? Sox win. That was post #3 and yours was #4. Good omen. You f***ed up kid.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 01:34 AM)
http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1383502

One of the first posts in yesterday's game thread a poster happened to use 'are' in the incorrect manner just as you did there and guess what? Sox win. That was post #3 and yours was #4. Good omen. You f***ed up kid.

Why didn't you tell me earlier? If we lose it's your fault, sir.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 01:38 AM)
Why didn't you tell me earlier? If we lose it's your fault, sir.

I didn't edit your post, this is on your head. When someone says something is a 'good omen' why would you go and change it?

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 09:09 AM)
This might sound lame, but I feel really good about the fact that the Sox have played a couple games in the cold and Minn hasn't. Hope this helps us.

Go Sox!

Me too.

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 10:42 AM)
So I just checked the scoreboard on MLB.com and it said today's game is postponed. That sucks!!

Glad I didn't buy northside72's tickets.

Edited by BigSqwert