Motherf***ingdips***dumbass Ozzie

aboz56

My personal feeling with this team, is that we are going to end up in 3rd place in the ALCentral. And I think whoever is in 2nd wil win the wildcard. We're going to end up around .500

Also, I'm drunk

Edited by premo

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 19, 2007 -> 01:07 AM)
Don't succumb and punch anybody, Sox fans.

You'll get thrown in jail.

Peace.

p.s. Should MacDougal be a starter? Converted to one?

I personally think he sucks and that dates back to his days in KC.

He's too wild.

He ain't a world champion type player.

I won't punch, just stomp some people out. It'll be an act of self defense.

QUOTE(GOD @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
Ozzie has been pulling all this s*** the whole time he's been here. Anyone remember Timo Perez in 05, and we shoul have gotten rid of Uribe and his .230 average years ago but he hables espanol so we have to keep him.

Yeah, I'm sure KW's REAL concerned about the team's proficiency in Spanish...

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:31 PM)
May as well continue this thread as we gt swept by the better team. Way to put together a winner KW!!!

Each and every positional player and many of the pitchers are playing wayy below their expectations.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else ever feel like letting them get some of the blame??

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:38 PM)
Each and every positional player and many of the pitchers are playing wayy below their expectations.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else ever feel like letting them get some of the blame??

I know, everything will come together. In another month, Konerko will be hitting .300

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 19, 2007 -> 10:38 PM)

Yep, they deserve so much blame. The thing is, as you know, coaches are the scapegoats in sports since you can't fire all the players. This s*** has been going on since the very start of the 2nd half last year, and it really makes you wonder if this team can be any better than a .500 team.

No one should blame Ozzie for today's loss. Pinella severely outmanaged him, but it didn't matter....our bullpen sucks right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 10:17 PM)
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Ozzie admitting that Pinella got him today. I guess no one in the clubhouse was watching the TV coverage when Pinella said Lee could definitely be used to PH.

Sad thing was I read it online in the morning. Ozzie should read the paper instead of listening to North.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 20, 2007 -> 03:20 AM)
Sad thing was I read it online in the morning. Ozzie should read the paper instead of listening to North.

After all the s*** that's gone on the last two years with the Cubs, I really wish we'd put a ball in someone's ear tomorrow. Their hitters are way, way too comfortable at the plate. I still can't believe that we've never retaliated against Barrett.

I have to laugh at some of the sentiments in this thread and in general. I think its funny that everyone expects Ozzie to completely ignore what the media says and does, and yet they are constantly worried about what Cub fans are saying about the Sox.... Who gives a s***? If they had a clue about baseball, they wouldn't be Cub fans in the first place. Take your own advice and worry about the Sox... Who gives a damn what Cub fans have to say?