White Sox vs. Yankees, 7/31/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Jose will just quit, after being embarassed start after start.

yeah right, and walk away from $20 million. forget about it!

Wonder if Reinsdorf ever asks Kenny Williams:

Do you negotiate this deal with contreras? The one that is going to cost me $20 million for nothing the next two years?

did you build this bullpen?

Did you do absolutely nothing the last month to help this team with deals?

Did you decide to build your offense around Erstad and Pods?

Time for a change in the GM office.

Now more than ever.

We sent Mike MacDougal to AAA for stinking, so why does Jose continue to get his starts?

Give Floyd the chance or maybe I am a glutton for punishment, but how about Sisco...he has 3 straight starts in AAA for 14 innings giving up 7 hits, 8 walks and 16 strikeouts with ZERO runs allowed. I don't like the walk numbers, but everything else for AAA is damn good. Lets give him a look instead of this insanity with Count.

you have got to be kidding me. how is this guy this bad? I guarantee i'd get more than one out before they scored 4 runs. contreras might be the worst pitcher i have ever seen.

We sent Mike MacDougal to AAA for stinking, so why does Jose continue to get his starts?

Give Floyd the chance or maybe I am a glutton for punishment, but how about Sisco...he has 3 straight starts in AAA for 14 innings giving up 7 hits, 8 walks and 16 strikeouts with ZERO runs allowed. I don't like the walk numbers, but everything else for AAA is damn good. Lets give him a look instead of this insanity with Count.

because he's making $10 million a year.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 06:22 PM)
It's not that he hates us, it's just that Jose Contreras is just so f***in' lame.

No matter who we have out there, Abreu rakes off us.