2008 Flying Under the Radar

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:02 PM)
American Gladiators

Sports or Athletic Entertainment?

We've got a big thread on this...

It's sports, but only because I believe what is happening is truly happening and nothing is rigged... though a few things were questionable last night.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
We've got a big thread on this...

It's sports, but only because I believe what is happening is truly happening and nothing is rigged... though a few things were questionable last night.

I thought it was funny when the girls competition ended, after the winner went through the blocks the loser kept making a fake effort to climb the ramp and falling down as if it was too incredibly difficult.

Then the winner with her "Im in so much pain but SO HAPPY TO BE HERE TONITE"

it was supreme cheese

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:38 PM)
it was supreme cheese

Exactly what makes it so awesome.

The questionable moment was when the black chick was like 15 seconds ahead of that little girl who won and yelled that crap and was just laying on the reverse treadmill hanging onto the top with no effort to get up.

But she could have just been exhausted.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:46 PM)
Exactly what makes it so awesome.

The questionable moment was when the black chick was like 15 seconds ahead of that little girl who won and yelled that crap and was just laying on the reverse treadmill hanging onto the top with no effort to get up.

But she could have just been exhausted.

Thats exactly the questionable moment I was talking about too. I guess exhaustion could be a reason as well.

Who is the actual PxP/announcer for the show? I know his voice, i just cannot remember his name

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 8, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
It's an old cartoon from the early 90s, starring Bo Jackson, Michael Jordan, and Wayne Gretzky.

Oh, I remember it. I just couldn't help but notice the how much the MJ character looks like Obama.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 03:45 PM)
Maria Sharapova is the goods in HD. The girl she is playing right now is kind of a butterface. Is that mean? Sorry.

That was probably Elena Vesnina.

Federer almost lost today. 5 set match, over 4 hours.

Now Hewitt and Baghdatis have just finished the 2nd set, 1 set each, and it's 1:22AM.