9/9: White Sox vs Blue Jays, DH G2: 7:11, CSN

fathom

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 09:53 PM)
easily the worst hitter of our regulars.

Uribe (and crede when he was healthy), AJ, cabrera, are all inferior hitters....in addition konerko has been roughly equivalent, and probably a tad worse this year...and alexei is similar IMO

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 01:59 AM)
WHO in their right mind could think Ozzie Guillen is an amazing manager?

Oh trust me, there's quite a few on here. I hate how Hawk is complaining about umpiring against the Sox this season. What the hell did they expect to happen after Ozzie's rant at the beginning of the season? The umpires are a bunch of fat, grumpy assholes. You can't piss them off like that, they'll team up on you.

I would like to congratulate the Whitesox offense for creating a time machine. You see, its April again.

Here is our run output for the last 11 games.

8/27 3 runs

8/29 0 runs

8/30 2 runs

8/31 4 runs

9/1 0 runs

9/2 3 runs

9/3 4 runs

9/5 10 runs

9/6 7 runs

9/7 2 runs

9/9 1 run

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 10:00 PM)
My first thought when PK went down- "torn ACL".

:(

yeah it wasnt good....we are going to have to pitch our asses off and pull out a bit of magic to win this thing...but its only what 18 more games...the 03 tigers could play within 1 game of the 27 yankees in a sample size of just 18 games....ok well maybe not quite that extreme, but you get my point

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 09:02 PM)
I would like to congratulate the Whitesox offense for creating a time machine. You see, its April again.

Here is our run output for the last 11 games.

8/27 3 runs

8/29 0 runs

8/30 2 runs

8/31 4 runs

9/1 0 runs

9/2 3 runs

9/3 4 runs

9/5 10 runs

9/6 7 runs

9/7 2 runs

9/9 1 run

Dude, it's f***ing FREEZING out there. How do you expect them to hit in this weather?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 10:03 PM)
I do. Ozzie is as good as any except maybe Torre.

ozzie is a great off field/clubhouse manager...on the field IMO he is definitely sub par...he has admitted that he doesnt really look at stats and just manages on his gut...to me, in this day in age, that is absolutely inexcusible.....any other type of mangement in any other work environment would be fired for neglecting such information.....not saying you have to use that stuff as the bible, but im not sure how you can simply ignore alot of that stuff