Fantasy Baseball

ZoomSlowik

It's that time of year again.

I want to try something new this year. If you were a commish of one of the Soxtalk leagues last year, please set up the league through the "renew league" feature. I just did it for the Soxtalk Keeper and it is ridiculously easy and requires virtually no effort. That will allow you to automatically send out invites to the people that participated last year, and we can fill in as necessary once the draft times get closer.

For anyone new, just post in this thread with your relative level of experience and whether you prefer head-to-head or roto scoring. We'll group you with other Soxtalk members once we get enough people to fill some leagues.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Feb 11, 2009 -> 03:57 PM)
It's that time of year again.

I want to try something new this year. If you were a commish of one of the Soxtalk leagues last year, please set up the league through the "renew league" feature. I just did it for the Soxtalk Keeper and it is ridiculously easy and requires virtually no effort. That will allow you to automatically send out invites to the people that participated last year, and we can fill in as necessary once the draft times get closer.

For anyone new, just post in this thread with your relative level of experience and whether you prefer head-to-head or roto scoring. We'll group you with other Soxtalk members once we get enough people to fill some leagues.

I'm not sure if the commish of my league is still around or interested in continuing the job this year. If I remember right he kind of disappeared mid-way through the season, although I could be recalling a prior season.

Anyway, I was in league 4 last year and definitely interested in participating again this year.

Hey everyone, I'm very interested in joining a league with Soxtalk people.

I've been playing since 2003, I prefer head-to-head play and simple 5x5 scoring. Also, if possible, I'd love to join a 20-team league, I'm a 20-team expert and I can't get enough of it.

Please let me know if any openings are available, send me a PM or whatever.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 11:50 AM)
Ill mod the league 4 this year.

The draft time slots are filling up fast, and I'm still interested in playing a Soxtalk league this year.

Jimbo mentioned he would return as League 4 Commsih, but i haven't seen the email invite (unless i'm not wanted, that is).

Any word on that, Jimbo?