Billy Koch arrested for altercation with neighbor

Kyyle23

The neighbor released the bat, grabbed a shovel and closed his garage door. After the door closed, Koch hit the garage door with the bat and also hit another neighbor's car with the bat.

cue the bad jokes!

It makes sense that the neighbor closed the door, we all know Billy Koch is incapable of closing the door.

Zing!

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 08:21 AM)
How could anyone in their right mind not like Billy Koch?

One thing he did was man up and admit he was sucking, didn't hide, didn't give some lame, I'll be a rich man sitting on a beach speech. I always respected him for that. I really liked Billy Koch, Billy Botch frustrated the f***ing hell out of me.

QUOTE (Tex @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 08:28 AM)
One thing he did was man up and admit he was sucking, didn't hide, didn't give some lame, I'll be a rich man sitting on a beach speech. I always respected him for that. I really liked Billy Koch, Billy Botch frustrated the f***ing hell out of me.

Who said that again? Cabrera?

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 08:51 AM)
He definitely sucked with the Sox, but I really don't know how much of his demise was due to his family being stricken with that mystery disease. If that happened while he was on the Sox, it's hard to fault a guy for not being there completely on the mound.

What was the name of that again?

QUOTE (Tex @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 09:52 AM)
Wasn't it Vasquez?

It was. He also said as long as he had his house and Puerto Rico, he'd be fine...

What if some terrorists bombed his house in Puerto Rico? Would Javy finally show some damn emotion?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 10:01 AM)
It was. He also said as long as he had his house and Puerto Rico, he'd be fine...

What if some terrorists bombed his house in Puerto Rico? Would Javy finally show some damn emotion?

he's be all choked up

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 10:09 AM)
I believe Morgellans disease

There is still some debate about the disease as some think it's not real. From what I read, it sounds like he was actually having pain when with the Sox. I'm not one to say whether or not he was actually suffering from a disease, but he certainly was not himself from that point on.

From Wikipedia:

Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome) is a name given in 2002 by Mary Leitao[1] to a proposed condition characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations; finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). Current scientific consensus holds that Morgellons is not a new disorder and is instead a new and misleading name for known illnesses. Most doctors,[2] including dermatologists[3] and psychiatrists,[4] regard Morgellons as a manifestation of known medical conditions, including delusional parasitosis,[5][6][7] although some health professionals believe that Morgellons disease is a specific condition likely to be confirmed by future research.[8]

Despite the lack of evidence that Morgellons is a novel or distinct condition and the absence of any agreed set of diagnostic symptoms,[9] the Morgellons Research Foundation and self-diagnosed Morgellons patients have successfully lobbied members of Congress and the U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to investigate the proposed condition.[2] The CDC states that while it is not known at present whether the condition represents a new disease entity, or whether persons who identify themselves as having Morgellons have a common cause for their symptoms, share common risk factors, or are contagious, it has begun an epidemiological investigation of the "Unexplained Dermopathy (aka 'Morgellons')."[10]