Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 03:51 PM)
I feel like we need to fire up the 2009 Soxtalk awards soon.

Do you know it has been about five years since anyone has been inducted into the Soxtalk Hall of Fame?

Time to change that, broham.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 10:26 AM)
We're supposed to have the longest period of below freezing tempratures in 25 years. 72 hours. That's actually crazy for Dallas.

I saw a bunch of places in the south were getting hit with really cold weather. Just remember it could be worse. Iowa is getting -50 wind chills.

We're supposed to have the longest period of below freezing tempratures in 25 years. 72 hours. That's actually crazy for Dallas.

I was living in Iowa when they once went a week... below ZERO. Negative temps for 7 days straight, day and night.

Thanks for sharing the cold asshole :lolhitting

Seriously, this one could turn deadly for here. Most of our poorer residents do not have any heaters, and not much in the way of winter clothes. Sadly, it is a safe bet that a few trailer homes will catch on fire tonight when people try crazy ways to warm them up. A senior or two will freeze to death. I wish there was a way to find them all first.

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 05:52 PM)

Thanks for sharing the cold asshole

:lolhitting

Seriously, this one could turn deadly for here. Most of our poorer residents do not have any heaters, and not much in the way of winter clothes. Sadly, it is a safe bet that a few trailer homes will catch on fire tonight when people try crazy ways to warm them up. A senior or two will freeze to death. I wish there was a way to find them all first.

Its the same reason heat wave deaths are so much worse here. We just aren't ready for it.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 02:37 PM)
All these "clever" women. Posting their bra colors on their Facebook statuses.

lol, I figured it out last night, some gave a little too much detail. How'd you figure it out, did you see where I had the secret posted for 10 minutes?

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 05:52 PM)

Thanks for sharing the cold asshole

:lolhitting

They are really worried about that here. There's a big difference between lows of 25 and lows of 10 and below zero wind chills in these parts.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 07:48 PM)
I did that to confirm what I was seeing, actually I searched for "facebook bra color" and I laughed to myself, but it's a fun little game though.

New bumper sticker idea: "Google is my Co-pilot".

For Knoxville standards, we got a lot of snow today and more is on the way tonight. It never snows here.

I tried to go up a hill to get home after work today but I started fishtailing and slid a bit backwards before reversing to go home a different way. I'm sure this has happened plenty of times to all you northerners but it was my 1st.