Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 08:19 AM)
But someone on here said there was no chance he goes to WWE!!!

I am truly shocked looks like HHH is ruling on this one. His new name is American Lager LOL!

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://411mania.com/wrestling/watch-the-tr...and-fall-of-wwe

Parody video.............but a lot is very true.

The current feeling backstage is that Roman Reigns will come out the big babyface at WrestleMania 31. His reactions since the Royal Rumble have gotten better, and there is a feeling that the drama between Brock Lesnar and WWE could end up with Lesnar receiving a similar reaction he got at WrestleMania 20. This is due to WrestleMania weekend being heavily populated by “smart fans”.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (scs787 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
I called Owens working with Zayn right out of the box, now I'm calling Owens works his whole "I'll fight anyone" line and boom, out comes Joe.......

Makes too much sense.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 08:59 AM)
Won't happen but I want Joe up on the main roster taking the place of Show/Kane on Authority and aligning with Seth. Only he wins matches, unlike Kane and Show.

I'm still not sure if I want any of Joe, Owens, Balor, Breeze or Zayn on the main roster.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 10:23 AM)
I'm still not sure if I want any of Joe, Owens, Balor, Breeze or Zayn on the main roster.

Not until Show and Kane are gone anyway.

This IC ladder title match at WM could be something.

So far its Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, and Dolph Ziggler. But, tonight ended with R-Truth giving it to Bryan and then Stardust attack Bryan from behind, climbing the ladder with IC title and hoisting it.

Would love to see a 7 man ladder match at WM for IC title.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 09:02 PM)
This IC ladder title match at WM could be something.

So far its Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, and Dolph Ziggler. But, tonight ended with R-Truth giving it to Bryan and then Stardust attack Bryan from behind, climbing the ladder with IC title and hoisting it.

Would love to see a 7 man ladder match at WM for IC title.

If Stardust is in it then Goldust will be too.

WWE tweeted out a pic though of Ambrose, Harper, R Truth, and BNB. Then there were two mystery faces, inferring there would be 6 people in the match. One is certainly Ziggler. The other probably Bryan. My guess is that they have a qualifying match or something and Goldy costs Cody the match.

Bill DeMott has just resigned from the WWE, but stated that he denied the allegations against him. He wrote on Twitter: “I deny the recent allegations made about me, however, to avoid any embarrassment or damage to the WWE, I’ve decided to step down from my role effective immediately.”

PWInsider spoke with WWE and confirmed that DeMott “resigned completely” from his role in the company.

Just too many guys telling the same story for him to stay.

WWE will start giving out the Warrior Award every year at the HOF. Named after a guy who was a bigot and full of hate. So of course they are giving it to Connor Michalek, the kid that died of cancer last year.