2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 24, 2010 -> 10:54 PM)
I really really really hope FX renews Terriers......i can't get enough of this show. Once again...a great episode. Can't wait till next week to see season finale (or series finale).

yea good episode and good twist. Can't wait for the next one.

In other news, I'm almost done w/ Dexter S4. I got 1 episode left. Found it sort of interesting/weird/scary that my name has been on their "unsolved homicides" board right under Lundy's.....hmm...

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 02:26 AM)
yea good episode and good twist. Can't wait for the next one.

In other news, I'm almost done w/ Dexter S4. I got 1 episode left. Found it sort of interesting/weird/scary that my name has been on their "unsolved homicides" board right under Lundy's.....hmm...

I'm halfway through season 3 of Dexter. I would have to put down Jimmy Smits as one of those actors who i can say that i love everything he's done.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 10:26 AM)
Boardwalk Empire was soooo good last night.

How in the hell does Van Alden get away with that? I just don't get anything that the character does, but he's easily the most intriguing person on that show.

Can't wait to see Eli's reaction to being dropped by Nucky.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 10:43 AM)
How in the hell does Van Alden get away with that? I just don't get anything that the character does, but he's easily the most intriguing person on that show.

Yeah I love the scenes he's in. And who knows, maybe he gets in trouble for the drowning later on.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 10:43 AM)
Can't wait to see Eli's reaction to being dropped by Nucky.

I can't imagine that will go over too well. And is Margaret officially on the hit list or do you think Nucky will try to make amends?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 12:06 PM)
Yeah I love the scenes he's in. And who knows, maybe he gets in trouble for the drowning later on.

I can't imagine that will go over too well. And is Margaret officially on the hit list or do you think Nucky will try to make amends?

He's got to get in trouble for it, as there were about 40 witnesses. I just don't know how they're going to handle it in the plot because he's a main character.

Margaret is also a main character, so I'm sure Nucky will just try to make amends. He seemed pretty upset when Eli suggested getting rid of her.

I'm also really digging the Harrow character (the one with the mask). When he said he could kill the D'Alessio's family members to get them out of hiding...just damn, that's cold.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 11:12 AM)
Margaret is also a main character, so I'm sure Nucky will just try to make amends. He seemed pretty upset when Eli suggested getting rid of her.

yeah but maybe she cooperates with the Feds and gets protection? Doubtful but it could happen.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 11:06 AM)

I don't think Nucky would go after an innocent person like Margaret. So far he has only knocked off so called "bad guys." The only way he goes after her is if his back is against the wall. Like if she was going to testify and bring him down. Even then I still think they would make it a tough decision for him that I don't know if he would go through with it.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 12:51 AM)
Anyone notice in the last scene how all of the members were on one side of the ATF van while Jax was alone on the other? They were playing some song about a king. The other guys all had their heads down like they were bowing and Jax was sitting there with his head above the rest.

Well he just orchestrated the s*** out of that plan, and Clay basically said he was looking to retire soon, so yea I imagine that was all on purpose and a glimpse at what may be next season.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 30, 2010 -> 11:51 PM)
Anyone notice in the last scene how all of the members were on one side of the ATF van while Jax was alone on the other? They were playing some song about a king. The other guys all had their heads down like they were bowing and Jax was sitting there with his head above the rest.

They specifically loaded the van that way because the Feds thought the Sons might try to hurt Jax "the rat." Although the symbolism in the last scene was pretty interesting.