4/7/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 1:10 (CSN)

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:06 PM)
Come on AJ. You can do it.

so my husband said he was listening to the score and jason goff(sp) said how he has an inside source in the clubhouse and that he said no one on the sox likes a.j., that he knows for sure. thoughts?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
so my husband said he was listening to the score and jason goff(sp) said how he has an inside source in the clubhouse and that he said no one on the sox likes a.j., that he knows for sure. thoughts?

Boers said same thing last night. He's the type of guy who wears out his welcome, but I think he still has a few buddies in the locker room.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:08 PM)

That wouldn't shock me.

That has been pretty well stated over the years. I know I wouldn't have expected to hear anything else.

Plus now that he GIDP, I hate him too.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)
Boers said same thing last night. He's the type of guy who wears out his welcome, but I think he still has a few buddies in the locker room.

thats what i think.ozzie and kw really preach chemistry, i dont think they bring him back if that were the case

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:11 PM)
I don't think saying something, and then it actually happening is a jinx. If I said "At least AJ hasn't grounded in to any double plays yet", and then he does, then I think that's a jinx.

Jinx!

Did he mention if his source knew why they hate him?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:11 PM)
I don't think saying something, and then it actually happening is a jinx. If I said "At least AJ hasn't grounded in to any double plays yet", and then he does, then I think that's a jinx.

i was just kidding,it was a joke. (i think we all knew it was coming) ^_^

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 03:10 PM)
Do we have any sacrifice flys this season? Seems like we either get a hit, strike out or hit a popup.

Yes, we had one yesterday. I can't remember who hit it.. Pierre maybe?

QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:11 PM)
Did he mention if his source knew why they hate him?

i dont know,i wasnt listening. i think its inevitable, that there are people that arent going to like him but at the end of the day, they know he just cares about winning and its all good

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
If he is anything in real life, like he is between the lines, he is complete D-bag.

I've said this for years, but his best man said that even AJP's family thought he was an ass.