Chicago @ Chicago, 06/20, 7:10, WCIU (Sox), CSN (Cubs)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzie says he is going to run people more because he feels we are grounding into outs a lot. So get ready for NL 2.0 and his managerial prowess as we generate outs instead of offense.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 03:29 AM)
Well it depends. Is our manager going to handicap our team with 2003 Marlins ball with Pierre and Omar up top. We need to score more than the other team to win.

Pierre and Omar are definitely cures for insomnia. Omar is fine when he's a super utility guy.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 10:08 PM)
Rongey just said that Zambrano had a rocky start, then got nasty. What f***ing game was he watching.

Dumbass ass kisser Rongey has no credability what so ever!

Why all the Rongey hate?

He hosts a postgame show.

What is he supposed to be, a knee jerk fan like us?? If you are the host you have to look at things logically and just agreeing that Pierre sucks is an irresponsible position for a host.

The times I've listened, he isn't all pro management. I didn't hear the Hudson discussion, but from what I've heard, I bet he admitted Hudson looked good, but ...

Why all the Rongey hate?

He hosts a postgame show.

What is he supposed to be, a knee jerk fan like us?? If you are the host you have to look at things logically and just agreeing that Pierre sucks is an irresponsible position for a host.

The times I've listened, he isn't all pro management. I didn't hear the Hudson discussion, but from what I've heard, I bet he admitted Hudson looked good, but ...

Who cares what that apologist says. This team sucks.

There are 2 teams with payrolls over 90M with losing records and the other is fighting it's way out without the 2 guys that comprise nearly 1/2 that payroll and have barely even played.

They'll be at .500 in 2-3 weeks playing time; mark my words.

We haven't been .500 since like 3, week 3.

S***ty team - No drive, crappy manager, s***ty coaching.

I'm sick of all of them.

Edited by Andrew

I've seen it suggested that the Postgame show should be renamed "Rongey takes calls from the stupid". Has a nice ring to it. He does a good job, and I give him props for providing an enjoyable listen. Many good men would turn to the bottle if they had to endure what he does nightly.

I went to the game and had myself a s***ty time. Got off the expressway at around 6:40, finally passed 35th after a solid 10 minutes of waiting on the ramp only to confirm my fears that the lots near the park were full. I got directed toward IIT (game has started at this point), by the time we were near IIT Konerko had already gone yard. The first lot was filled, so we crawl for 20 minutes to the second lot which closed right before our eyes. I ask the attendants what to do now- we get directed to Lot C. We get there and are told it's full. Where do we go now? McCormick Place, we're told. lol wut? I was seeing red at this point. We search the residential areas for a while and are about to write this off as a loss before I remembered from my season ticket days that sometimes there are private lots that offer parking on Pershing. Found one right past the viaduct and finally got to the seats when it was 3-2, just in time for the Cubs' big inning. My favorite part of the parking ordeal was passing about 25 unoccupied spots in the White Sox lots on the way to the park from our shady makeshift lot. You're sending me to McCormick Place in the 4th inning?