Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

i saw the flinch last night, that is hilarious.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 11:09 AM)
Also, no commentator mentioned the malaise with which the Eagles receivers seemed to play with last night. Jackson and Maclin both looked completely disinterested.

Both of them got roughed up last night. The Bears played extremely physical on both sides of the ball for the entire game, I know that the Eagles did not expect that

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 11:31 AM)
Ha, I didnt see that. Sanchez is twice that guys size too.

the funniest part is right after that, he realizes the play is still going and he needs to block. He then gets flagged for holding and negates a run

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 11:38 AM)
That game last night was a thing of beauty. It's incredible how well this scheme works against Vick, and how incredibly good the coaching staff is looking right now. Our slow start is on Martz for abandoning the run, again, to start this season.

Don't forget the fact that Omiyale made it into the lineup again.

The difference with him out is night and day.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 10:10 AM)
Here's the kicker though...if the Bears lose next week to the Lions...that makes the Bears 5-4 on the season. 7 games to play...getting to 11 wins means the Bears need to go 6-1 in their last 7 games, including 1 game on the road at Lambeau. That's do-able against their schedule...but it's ugly. The Bears do not want to be in that boat.

The Bears do not need 11 wins to get in. 10 will do it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
Peyton Manning's injury strikes again. The Dec. 4 Colts-Patriots game has been removed from the Sunday night slot and moved to noon. No replacement game named yet. (Bears are at home vs. KC that day, so I highly doubt that gets moved)

I have tickets to that game, so that would be awesome... But yeah, don't think Bears-Chiefs would be a good enough match-up for the SNF game.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)
I have tickets to that game, so that would be awesome... But yeah, don't think Bears-Chiefs would be a good enough match-up for the SNF game.

I just checked the schedule, there are some way more enticing options for NBC that week. Packers/Giants, Lions/Saints, Bengals/Steelers

I just checked the schedule, there are some way more enticing options for NBC that week. Packers/Giants, Lions/Saints, Bengals/Steelers

Without looking at the schedule, I'm thinking that at least one of the teams in each of those matchups might already be scheduled for the maximum allowable primetime games.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 03:16 PM)
Without looking at the schedule, I'm thinking that at least one of the teams in each of those matchups might already be scheduled for the maximum allowable primetime games.

If there's a limit for that, the Bears have to be close too, right?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
If there's a limit for that, the Bears have to be close too, right?

I thought the limit was 5, but I could be wrong. The Bears are currently at four. They have already played 3 and still have the X-mas night showdown at Lambeau

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 02:59 PM)
I honestly thought he was gonna have a great year with Brady. Whoops.

i dont know when it happened, but at some point ocho lost his confidence. he drops so many balls now it is ridiculous. he used to make insane catches routinely