2014 Winter Olympics

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 9, 2014 -> 09:15 PM)
She looked like she blacked out rag doll style then they let her finish down the ways.

Yep, she was out cold. I'm interested in when she returns. Anyone know if she is entered in any of the other snowboard events? I don't think the US medical team would let her continue.

Is anyone else using the NBC Sports Live Extra app on Android? I swear it's not showing all the live games. I can watch the USA Women's hockey game live on my iPad, but on Android it doesnt show an option. I've seen a similar issue when trying to find Curling matches.

I did a little more looking around. It was listing the Women's hockey game as Tuesday night... even though it's live right now. And the USA Men's game as 6:30 PM on Wednesday, not 6:30am on Thursday. Everything looks just fine on my iPad. So weird.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 06:27 PM)
US Speed skaters blaming Under Armor suits for their slow times.

Interesting I obviously don't know near enough about speed skating to know if that is a legit excuse but in a sport where tenths of seconds are huge it could actually make a real difference.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 14, 2014 -> 01:10 PM)
The USA speed skaters are blaming their new suits for their poor performance. Please.

Might be bulls*** but in a sport where tenths of seconds separate the top skaters little things can make a big difference and it would explain why literally every single USA speed skater is under performing.