Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ May 6, 2015 -> 03:53 PM)
My personal favorite was in the 3rd when Richards CLEARLY hit the crossbar and the fans yelled, "DUUUUUUUUUUB!" Errr...guys, he didn't do nuthin'.

The State of Hockey is in disarray.

I went to a game in a suite last year and I still had red stains on my back from the merlot I got thrown on my Keith Jersey. f*** em

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 6, 2015 -> 04:45 PM)
I went to a game in a suite last year and I still had red stains on my back from the merlot I got thrown on my Keith Jersey. f*** em

I thought it's all class in the suites.

It's kind of amazing to see how absolutely pumped everyone here was for this series, even after the game 1 loss, and now how deflated they are. Everyone wearing Wild gear EVERYWHERE, plastered all over billboards and buildings, the topic of conversation 24/7. Now they're just sad.

Lost in all this is that the Hawks haven't actually won the series yet. Obviously it would take a miracle for Minnesota to win, but that's the line of thinking that makes it more possible. Finish them.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ May 7, 2015 -> 12:31 AM)
I thought it's all class in the suites.

It was on the way out as well. They were not kind, which is kind of out of character for the people up there, I was shocked. I was real happy my hotel was across the street from the stadium that day.

My buddy keeps hounding me to call in to work and get some tickets to the game tonight. As much fun as it would be, no way. :lol: I left my hoodie at the UC during round 1, so if I'm going to another game, it's there to try and get my hoody back.

Hawks have really impressed me up to this point. Obviously, the series isn't over yet, but I thought there'd be a whole lot more annoyance with Minnesota then there has been. Wild fans probably feel like Sox fans do.

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 7, 2015 -> 08:20 AM)
It's kind of amazing to see how absolutely pumped everyone here was for this series, even after the game 1 loss, and now how deflated they are. Everyone wearing Wild gear EVERYWHERE, plastered all over billboards and buildings, the topic of conversation 24/7. Now they're just sad.

Lost in all this is that the Hawks haven't actually won the series yet. Obviously it would take a miracle for Minnesota to win, but that's the line of thinking that makes it more possible. Finish them.

That's what I was thinking this morning. They have to win game 4 or game 5. After that, you have a tough road game then a coin flip, don't let it get that far.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 8, 2015 -> 06:56 AM)
ICYMI Yeo said their expectations may have been too high and this playoff run was a "learning experience." What?

2013-14: 98 regular season points, 6 playoff wins

2014-15: 100 regular seasons points, 4 playoff wins

I guess he sets the bar very, very low?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 8, 2015 -> 07:05 AM)
2013-14: 98 regular season points, 6 playoff wins

2014-15: 100 regular seasons points, 4 playoff wins

I guess he sets the bar very, very low?

I'd be surprised if Yeo isn't gone. They're not exactly happy with him here.

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 8, 2015 -> 08:19 AM)
I'd be surprised if Yeo isn't gone. They're not exactly happy with him here.

What team is going set their franchise back 3 years and give Dubnyk $4 million a year? Buffalo, Edmonton?