World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 08:50 AM)
By the sounds of it, it's not his last mania. Vince said no to Owens, taker isn't dumb enough to face Stroman, they're not going to do styles and cena is dead, there's nothing good out there that Vince will allow to happen. Personally I'd rather keep the Wyatt family away from Brock to set up more interesting stuff and just go the 8 man tag route for Taker since there's nothing good for him to do. But who knows maybe Cena Wolverine's it up like usual and is back for mania.

Rumor by the way that the E & C and new day segment on Sunday might be to introduce Enzo and Cass which I can stop complaining they're not on the main roster then. Hope it's true.

Cena tweeted something along the lines of taking a riskier route to rehab that would get him back sooner. Wouldn't be surprised if it's for 'Mania.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 03:11 PM)
In better news, in July WWE will do a 32 man global cruiserweight tournament which should be fantastic.

The specified a 205 weight limit. They don't even have enough guys to fill half that with nxt and wwe rosters combined. The fact that they're calling it global makes me think they'll be inviting other organizations. I know they met Lucha Underground recently. Wonder if that they'll be invited.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 05:34 PM)
The specified a 205 weight limit. They don't even have enough guys to fill half that with nxt and wwe rosters combined. The fact that they're calling it global makes me think they'll be inviting other organizations. I know they met Lucha Underground recently. Wonder if that they'll be invited.

Yeah, I read an interview on pwi insider with HHH and he said they're scouting all around the globe.

I could see them exaggerating some guys weights as well.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 01:37 AM)
Undertakers WM opponent is set and he's not on the current roster, according to Meltzer.

Interesting if true.

I still think Cena is possible. Some of the videos he's posting on social media seem like he's coming along quick...again.

Love how a few weeks ago it was Rock's big return and he hasn't been seen or mentioned since.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 10:01 AM)
Meltzer is thinking Sting despite everything. Also mentioned Goldberg.

The match itself would suck and I'm not usually a nostalgia guy but I'd actually love Taker-Sting for whatever reason. I don't ever want to see Goldberg again though.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 10:21 AM)
Did you not like Goldberg?

He's not a guy I care to ever see again either. He was pretty bad despite his career. Doubt he'd come in to put taker over and him winning would make no sense.

Sting's gotta be too hurt, right? I don't know.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 02:37 AM)
Undertakers WM opponent is set and he's not on the current roster, according to Meltzer.

CM Punk?

Cena posted Punks Twitter pic on his Instagram and Punk is back on wwe.com. Not sure if he was wiped off the website before hand or not, but he is indeed on there now.

Could just all be a solid troll job. I was rooting for Punk to make it in MMA, but man do I miss him in the squared circle and the E could def use him.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 01:54 PM)
CM Punk?

Cena posted Punks Twitter pic on his Instagram and Punk is back on wwe.com. Not sure if he was wiped off the website before hand or not, but he is indeed on there now.

Could just all be a solid troll job. I was rooting for Punk to make it in MMA, but man do I miss him in the squared circle and the E could def use him.

Didn't CM Punk recently have back surgery, or is scheduled to have it?

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
From what I read. From an article posted over a week ago, his injury was a 4 week thing.

I have my doubts, but the dots that are being connected are highly interesting.

Besides the Cena avatar thing, what other dots are we connecting?

Trust me, I'd be the happiest person at Mania if it happened but it's not going to.

I'm starting to think Cena will be ready. He's cut from a different cloth than us jibronies. The videos he's posting of workouts are far more advanced than people thought he'd be. And the match is over a month away so he could get even more ready..readyer?

Does Joey Ryan hate wrestling? First the penis thing and now proposes to his girlfriend in the middle of a match, whom he was wrestling. And the clips of the match I saw were awful. Just going through motions.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 06:19 PM)
Besides the Cena avatar thing, what other dots are we connecting?

Trust me, I'd be the happiest person at Mania if it happened but it's not going to.

His stuff is back up on Wwe.com. Not sure if it was up there before or not, but the internets say it wasn't.