World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 09:17 AM)
Dean vs Brock should be great. Should be Ambrose's AustinWM13 moment if booked right.

I compare it to Punk vs Brock from summerslam a few years ago. Great match with underdog taking a beating,M almost pulling out a win before eventually losing. As long as the match is good, I don't care if Dean loses.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I officially am out of wrestling! They had me for about a month from the royal rumble to Fast Lane, but this has to be the most awful main event scene ever.

Old, businessman HHH taking on the pushed down our throats reigns (can't stand).

Take care, Fellas!

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 05:13 PM)
Something else perhaps noteworthy is Joe Rogan has since ripped Punk. Said him fighting in UFC would be ridiculous. Probably not something a UFC commentator should be saying about a guy set to fight in the UFC.

Rogan said the same about Brock in the UFC. Wouldn't read too much into that.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 04:02 PM)
Well, I officially am out of wrestling! They had me for about a month from the royal rumble to Fast Lane, but this has to be the most awful main event scene ever.

Old, businessman HHH taking on the pushed down our throats reigns (can't stand).

Take care, Fellas!

Just turn it off come main event time. Still a lot of intrigue on the undercard. Ambrose/Lesnar, Owens, Styles, Kalisto, the women's division(hopefully sans Brie), New Day, etc. etc.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 02:14 PM)
Just turn it off come main event time. Still a lot of intrigue on the undercard. Ambrose/Lesnar, Owens, Styles, Kalisto, the women's division(hopefully sans Brie), New Day, etc. etc.

I actually agree with you. I can't stand the main event and for the life of me I can't understand how they didn't bring up Enzo and Cass to feud with new day but switching Bray with Dean(if that is indeed the case) to face Brock changes the card big time for me. Brock-Dean, the rumored women's match and AJ-KO gives me 3 matches I can get invested in. Now watch none of those happen.

Admitedly, it's been a good show after i proclaimed to want to quit due to main event.

I can't get over how bad Reigns is on my plate right now. Reigns vs. HHH sounds horrible, but I understand the powerful story behind it.

Ambrose vs. Lesnar is awkward, but works -- hopefully it is like the Austin WM13 moment.

Shane vs. Taker is really interesting and confusing.

WM is starting to shape up.