White Sox @ Indians - July 25, 2015 A.D.

Heads22

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 07:24 PM)
Sanchez hitting .333 post All-Star Game.

It's what he's done at every level.

Be very bad, then start hitting.

Micah now hitting .331 at Charlotte.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 07:20 PM)
Nice to see Sanchez up to .207 now after that dreadful start.

This has been the pattern in his young career. He seems to take a little time at each level, but makes the necessary adjustments, and ultimately begins to hit.

I still think that he is going to become a very good player at this level. You have to love his defense. He also seems to have a pretty high baseball acumen, for such

a young guy. I hope some of you are beginning to warm up to him.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 05:27 PM)
This has been the pattern in his young career. He seems to take a little time at each level, but makes the necessary adjustments, and ultimately begins to hit.

I still think that he is going to become a very good player at this level. You have to love his defense. He also seems to have a pretty high baseball acumen, for such

a young guy. I hope some of you are beginning to warm up to him.

A lot of people still want Michah . I don't know how many comments I've read about Sanchez being a utility guy . Might ultimately happen but with his glove he will get every chance to be the starting 2nd baseman. I said as much when I started the "What will the Sox front office do" thread on July 14th when I said Carlos wasn't going anywhere.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 06:15 PM)
First, the Sox are scoring runs and now LaRoche hits the ball to left field? WTF is going on?

Been a fun game so far.

His swing is looking so long and slow these days when the pitcher throws 98 he's going to be late .

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 01:16 AM)
Timing could not be any worse for false hope in front office.

You are correct. They better not be thinking we are WC contenders cause the losing streaks just show up out of nowhere with this team.

This is a breath of fresh air, though. Saladino has really helped this team and this version of Melky is helping a lot. Oh well, we all know what it takes to win. This is great but again we can't be fooled into thinking the team will contend.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 06:19 PM)
I think that maybe a few Sox fans are expecting a trade. :drink

I wonder if Hahn is trying to get a Major league player , someone he could plug in the lineup right away. Since Blue Jays need a starter and a RP and Hahn can make the trade without actually declaring the season over.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 08:27 PM)
I wonder if Hahn is trying to get a Major league player , someone he could plug in the lineup right away. Since Blue Jays need a starter and a RP and Hahn can make the trade without actually declaring the season over.

Dalton Pompei would be nice. I wonder if Eaton can play RF. :P

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:32 AM)
Sanchez is starting to come along, good news!

We are about to go on a run I think. We have Boston next, I could see us going 6-1 or 5-2 for the week

He's doing better but he's hitting .210. Big Hurt don't get fooled again. This team has no rhyme or reason to it. We just KNOW when the team looks like it's worth a damn it'll drop several in a row. this team seems to like being 8 or so below .500. then it appears to relax. Once it gets to 3 or 2 under .500 the choking begins again.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:27 AM)

All Sox fans will understand him making a trade, so it won't affect attendance either way. I'd trade Shark and Lexi and replace them with Johnson and Saladino in the lineup. Put Davidson at third for a tryout the rest of the season. Davidson/Beckham platoon if we must.