FS is interviewing Marcus Semien

NorthSideSox72

FutureSox is going to be interviewing Marcus Semien on 7/30, for publishing a few days later. For the record, we'd been working on setting this particular one up since BEFORE his absured on-base streak in recent games.

I am compiling a list of questions, but as usual, I am very open to suggestions. If you have any questions you'd like to see asked, list them here, and I will see if I can work some of them in...

What position do you feel most confident playing?

In order to play MLB shortstop, what area/s do you most need to work on, in your opinion?

What coach/es in the White Sox organization have had the most impact on your development?

What has been the biggest difference between professional and college baseball?

Favorite summer blockbuster movie? Favorite superhero?

Does it bother a promising prospect like yourself that your parent team is doing so poorly?

Out of all of your fellow White Sox prospects that you have played with, who is the best? (You have to name one).

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 03:23 PM)
Borat is amazing but Bruno is severely underrated IMO. That movie was great too.

That wasn't up for debate. We are simply discussing whether Borat or Bruno is better. Borat is by about 3 leaps and/or bounds

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 03:27 PM)
That wasn't up for debate. We are simply discussing whether Borat or Bruno is better. Borat is by about 3 leaps and/or bounds

YOU WEREN'T UP FOR DEBATE

Ok, sorry about hijacking this thread.