AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Almost comical that this thread only has 3 posts.

Solid W.

3 of the core carried the offense with 8 of the 10 hits by Eaton, Abreu, and Conor....Dunn gets a big hit vs good pitching, something that he's oddly good for. Noesi, Guerra, and Putnam, 3 guys I wouldn't be surprised to see on the team next year, all pitched well as well.

3 more wins to match last years win total with 30 to go.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 10:21 PM)
Good ball game. Feel good about Noesi as the 5th starter next year.

Yea would have absolutely no problem with that, and it should probably be the plan to replace Danks and Carroll, not Hector. If you really get optimistic and slot Rodon in as a decent 3, well you only need a 4. That seems incredibly optimistic however they need to get a couple high upside lowish floor guys in via trade or FA and let the chips fall where they may. Part of the problem this year was just not having enough depth in the high minors to sustain the inevitable failed experiments.

I don't count on Danks for s*** I hope he's traded. Thanks for some good years John and enjoy the money sorry about the injury you're a warrior but hey, it happens.

Abreu continue to show everyone how it's done. This is one of the best signings we have made in along time. Imagine how good he will be as he learn the pitchers. I have seen him make adjustments this year in the game and as he breaks out of his mini-slumps. He is impresssive

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 10:21 PM)
Good ball game. Feel good about Noesi as the 5th starter next year.

I agree. Rotation of Sale, Shields, Quintana, Rodon, Noesi is pretty impressive.

Hopefully they can make a run at Shields.

Edited by SoxPride18