All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Win or lose this series, this is a great experience for these young players, and if they do lose the series, I believe it will make them that much more hungrier next year. They'll be playing with a huge chip on their shoulders.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
We beat the Guardians in the head to head series in the regular season. We have an incredibly favorable schedule that helps us overcome some of the pitching disadvantages we face. We entered game #3 with one win needed to wrap up the series with two consecutive home games. The crowd and energy level of our fanbase is insane. The pressure should be on Cleveland. No idea why people are suddenly trying to down play expectations for the rest of this series. I am not optimistic about our chances against the Rays, but the Guardians are a team we can and should beat. There are no excuses at this point. Last night was brutal but not reflective of who this team is. The Sox need to play confident and smart tonight and get the job done. The fans need to make Cleveland press at every high leverage opportunity. I will be there tonight doing my part. I am confident so will Will’s boys.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Shallow perspective on my part here, but... winning the ALDS means at least 4 more games to look forward to, regardless of how it all turns out!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
How are we gonna score... no home runs.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Thank you..........Man, I hope this works. Hagen walks a lot of guys and that is how the Guardians score. We really need clean innings from Hagen and let the offense go to work.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
It's different in two respects in my opinion. Tampa won 98 games this year they are far superior to Cleveland. and... The Sox will have lost a 2-0 lead in a best of five and joined the ranks of teams like the 82 Angels, 84 Cubs, and the 86 Angels and 86 Red Sox who simply could not get that last strike, last out last series clinching win. That's a tough pill to swallow.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
The fact of the matter is we don’t really have even close to a real pitching staff to work with, so it should not be surprising to anyone if we lose in 5. However, this team can still win a game with offense and the right matchups. And it is a significant advantage tonight to be at home. I guess I would ask the people who have shifted their expectations this - if we make the ALCS and get swept, is that really any different than losing in 5 in the ALDS? To me, not really, but I get that Championship Series appearances are few and far between for this organization.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I would not pitch Fedde multiple times through the lineup in a playoff game. I think he’s a guy you cap at 2 or 3 innings depending on matchups. Stuff looked much better last time out in that short stint. I try to keep that version of him.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
https://www.mlb.com/news/2026-alds-game-4-storylines
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Rude
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Yes I am. His strategy is not sustainable. The arms in the bullpen will be dragging, and one thing that Ron Darling pointed out that I agree with - If you use a lot of pitchers, there is a good chance that one of them will be off.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
By these openers/bullpen games are catching up to Venable, are you referring to the manager of a team 4-1 in the AL playoffs?
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
There is an option - use a conventional starter, i.e. Fedde. If you can get 5 innings out of Fedde, then Hicks for a couple, then Smith/Taylor to cover the last two...or just reverse Smith/Hicks.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
He was sort of rushed into that situation last night without a full warmup. I think you ride or die with him for one tonight. There aren’t exactly a ton of other options at the moment.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Theyre going to have to hit better tonight as opposed to Game 1 when all they really managed was that bomb by Mune. They better have a lead late because once Cade comes in it's over. Some of our speed guys need to use the bunt to get on.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
And then strikes out each AB.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Hagen is opening. Fedde, Hicks, & Taylor seem likely to pitch two or more each. Guessing that one of Kay or Newcomb fills in somewhere between to break up the righties. My guess is they go with Kay for an inning or two and save Sean for a potential game #5 to open for Burke.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I think tonight gets wild. 9-7 Sox
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
So has the doom and gloom set in yet? Some think those 2 games won by the Sox were AI. They never give the Colson blamathon a rest. Maybe they could tutn him into the young Babe Ruth by also striking out hitters
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
You shut your whore mouth
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Lets keep that drought holding.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Hopefully the smoke and mirrors pitching set up we have works again tonight. It's just so difficult for us to win night in and night out.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
No we're gonna get blwon out
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Just read that Will is going with Hagen Smith as the opener. Not sure I'm crazy about that choice. He has been back to his lack of control lately. Why not just start Fedde. These openers/bullpen games are catching up with Venable. I would do Fedde-Hicks-Taylor.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland