White Sox vs. Cubs, 5/20/07 (W)

MHizzle85

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 20, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
I usually don't do it, but you guys need to relax. Aardsma and Mac were probably two of the best relievers in baseball in April, now there are serious posts of having them sent to Charlotte. Relax.

Mac will be fine, I agree. Aardsma is a mediocre pitcher with 1 pitch reverting to career norms. There is reason to panic there.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 20, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
I usually don't do it, but you guys need to relax. Aardsma and Mac were probably two of the best relievers in baseball in April, now there are serious posts of having them sent to Charlotte. Relax.

lol no s***

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 20, 2007 -> 03:57 PM)
GET OUT OF HERE DAVID...GO TO CHARLOTTE

so three bad outings for a few day stretch is enough for that, so I'm assuming he'll be down in Charlotte with Jenks and Thornton(early in the year)?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 20, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)

The only pitcher that should be in Charlotte is Sisco. If anyone said anything else, then that's stupid. However, I can't believe how long Ozzie left Aardsma in there.