White Sox vs. Cubs, 5/20/07 (W)

MHizzle85

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:22 PM)
No offspeed stuff? What type of pitch did he get Soriano out on? Must have been a fastball I guess -- apparently fastballs come in at 83 and drop. I forgot, I don't agree with you, so I'm (your?) an idiot.

Is he inconsistent with his breaking stuff? Sure. That's not what you're saying, though.

That was the first off speed pitch I had seen from him in 4 outings. If he threw it more, we might have something. But in his 70 some odd innings the last 2 years, he has barely thrown it at all.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:22 PM)
No offspeed stuff? What type of pitch did he get Soriano out on? Must have been a fastball I guess -- apparently fastballs come in at 83 and drop. I forgot, I don't agree with you, so I'm (your?) an idiot.

Is he inconsistent with his breaking stuff? Sure. That's not what you're saying, though.

Great post. :cheers

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got Cosby. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that, but Hawk lied to me.

Also, why the f*** did they end that montage w/ the Marte walk walk-off?

What walkoffs happened in 2005?

I noticed the WGN superstation feed announces all of its television commercials in the eastern time zone.

Aardsma's problem right now is he's wild in the strike zone. He was great during April, as he could put his fastball on the corners whenever he wanted. He's not throwing as hard as he used to, and his ball ends up getting too much of the plate right now.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 20, 2007 -> 09:23 PM)
That was the first off speed pitch I had seen from him in 4 outings. If he threw it more, we might have something. But in his 70 some odd innings the last 2 years, he has barely thrown it at all.

Oh so you saw him pitch most of his innings with the Cubs last year too? You must've watched a lot of Cubs in September when he was getting a good amount of innings.

I don't know how good Aardsma is going to be. His breaking ball is inconsistent and his command of his fastball isn't particularly great, either. He's got decent enough stuff, though, to make it as a decent 3rd-4th reliever.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
No fresh prince play-by-play and commentary??

Will just got cuffed to Juggles.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:22 PM)
but nobody remembers it was created by Marte and the incredibly dumb decision to bring him in at all in that spot.

I'm pretty sure that 99 percent of Sox fans remember that.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
No fresh prince play-by-play and commentary??

Juggles is upset about his lack of job opportunities due to an unfortunate incident and has strapped a bomb around his waste; holding everyone hostage in a convenient store.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 20, 2007 -> 04:36 PM)
Juggles is upset about his lack of job opportunities due to an unfortunate incident and has strapped a bomb around his waste; holding everyone hostage in a convenient store.

I got a hunch that the bomb is a fake and that this is just part of Juggles routine.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 20, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
Much like Ozzie, Judge Banks has lost control.

Juggles had a bad day yesterday, so we have to get him performing again the next day in order to get his confidence up again.