Everything posted by SoCalChiSox
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
And he won't be able to prove himself if he's patrolling the OF because he will always get hurt, necessitating the move to DH, and trading of Vaughn to open up LF for Schwarber, since JR will insist on another Abreu extension.
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Implying a Vaughn trade...kind of like Harold a few days ago. Although that doesn't make sense...if it did, the key time would be 4:25pm not 4:26 pm, unless he threw in that extra minute as a smokescreen.
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Lol....no
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Ofcourse this is an absurd deal. Cishek claims the Sox wouldn't guarantee a 7th year. I'd be royally pissed if they truly offered him a 6 yr deal (or any deal at all....its like they don't know or care what our needs are).
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
With Philly I'm assuming? We need savages pronto.
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
THIS Bring me left handed savages!
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Ok so I guess I'll just take a walk and watch the rest of the Broncos game and then I assume thereafter we will have a 30 page thread about the Conforto signing and trading Kimbrel for Nola.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
When?
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
4 years would have been too much
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Harold, when is our deal being done? You said it was imminent and it's an 80 degree day outdoors and I'm inside on my phone.
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
It's unclear why JR would make truly transformative investments in the team when he can take the money to his grave instead.
-
Semien to Rangers, 7 for $175
Assuming we were never going to get into a serious bidding war for Siemian at the number of years noted here, then why would the Philly trade depend on it?
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
Thank God it wasn't us.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
If they don't want Kimbrel, what do u think it would cost?
-
Twins extend Buxton
Huge steal for MIN even if he only plays 100 games a year.
-
Twins extend Buxton
If that dude could ever stay healthy, he will quickly regret settling only for 100 million.
- Twins extend Buxton
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
He had a rough year at the plate but his prior years look great, and pre-2021 killed RHP, plus good D at 2nd. That would be a better use of Kimbrel than Segura+ table scraps and also cheaper too. Who knows if Mets even want him plus Cohen may prohibit Eppler from doing business with JRs team.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
Sounds like someone is gonna need to get used to you blogging for at least a bit.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
Go on Harold... (eyeballs) Would u say it's the Philly thing or something else?
-
Sox to talk about Semien with Boras
I wouldn't even pay 100m for a 31 yr old RHH to play 2B. Ugh no.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
Isn't he kind of a reverse splits hitter?
-
2022 Offseason Plan Thread
Does she not understand FA will freeze starting in a few days? WTF. Feel free to educate her this afternoon over some pumpkin pie, CWS. /On the other hand, I don't want the whole pie to end up on your sweater so maybe not.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
I'd be very surprised if they don't get at least the Kimbrel thing done. That seems to be a super high priority.
-
MLB 2021-2 off season thread
Isn't Schwarber's projection around 4/70? I don't see a DH/LF getting much more than that. Conforto can actually play a position competently. If this talk about Conforto getting more than Marte is true, I fully expect the Sox to pivot and even Harold/fathom/Jimmy are all kind of dropping hints this AM that Conforto is gonna be too rich for us. If we need to pivot, then pivot already but we need a legit RHP killing savage. Sign Schwarber and figure out where to fit him in later. I have had enough of pretending switch hitters who are barely above average against RHP (Grandal) is meaningfully addressing the problem. It's not. Don't put lipstick on a pig and call it a supermodel. Address the damn need already. IDGAF what it costs. We need multiple left handed savages, so if Conforto is out, we will need Schwarber PLUS something else. I am sick and tired of being exposed against any halfway decent righty.