Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. If we're not going to abandon ship, just gotta wait it out until there is an ownership change. It's coming.
  2. I think that Shane Smith had a huge jump in fastball velo last spring(2025). Given that the Rule V draft is during the winter meetings, there is probably not a lot of way for the Brewers to have known that when they left him unprotected.
  3. Shane Smith was the one guy I had hope for, but if he's lost his command that he started 2025 with then yeesh.
  4. Yeah I forgot how much I enjoy the game. I have been working evenings since the beginning of 2025 so I don't catch games like I used to. Also CHSN/xfinity BS last year played a role as well.
  5. As a woman, yes. Women can be just as or more knowledgable about men's sports as men. Some of the dumbest s%*# I have ever heard in sports commentary has come from former pros in the men's sport they're paid to comment about.
  6. I just watch the Sox on CHSN and listen on the ESPN 1000 app because I live in metro Chicago.
  7. I have tmobile and didn't even take them up on the MLB.TV because I never use it.
  8. 66-96. Minor improvement.
  9. Lee would be DFA anyway when Teel is ready to catch again.
  10. Reese McGuire, the same guy who.........
  11. If Murakami is good, he's probably getting traded this summer, right?
  12. Maybe I'm crazy but I don't think the trade sucks, because of how injured and bad Robert has been the last two seasons. People are still thinking of him as the young player with potential rather than the 28 year old who has combined for 1.9 fWAR over the last two seasons. He sucks now, it is what it is.
  13. Doesn't change the fact that Robert is overpaid.
  14. Um, people also need to remember that Robert has been injured and sucked for the last two seasons.
  15. Things change during the season. Idk why they'd have a decision before the 2026 season has even been played. Sometimes players emerge and move up, and others have a bad season. I'd hope they do their due diligence and pick Cholowsky only if he's deserving. But this is the White Sox we're talking about.
  16. With guys they do that for, it's usually around Memorial Day during the last year of their contract.
  17. This is a nice surprise. Hope he translates.
  18. I'm not a Getz fan, but he's still cleaning up Hahn's mess. They lost 100 games in 2023.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.